10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Forget that, he doesn't even score much any longer. I mean.... he didn't even score a hattrick against Elche. He just adds some creativity to our play and racks up a few assists. He is past his best and getting so much money for him to revelop our stadium so we don't have to name it Qatar Nou is worth it IMO.

M

Messi4life

Byc7uDzIgAAxUFh.png:large

Kerrybai

Forget that, he doesn't even score much any longer. I mean.... he didn't even score a hattrick against Elche. He just adds some creativity to our play and racks up a few assists. He is past his best and getting so much money for him to revelop our stadium so we don't have to name it Qatar Nou is worth it IMO.

There is something wrong with Barcaforum today, nobody fell for your trolling!

Kohe321

I was about to reply as the new avatar threw me off, but then I saw it was DonAK, and chuckled for myself.

But yes, you nearly got me there :lol:

Kerrybai

Messi 9 goals incoming.

In all seriousness I hope he plays a little further forward and the same goes for our midfielders. We need to get some combinations going between the lines.

serghei

Messi 9 goals incoming.

In all seriousness I hope he plays a little further forward and the same goes for our midfielders. We need to get some combinations going between the lines.

This. I don't want to see Iniesta and Rakitic staying so wide ever again. They are CMs, not fullbacks.

Stric

Much of the time he even roams behind the attacking midfielders. It's ridiculous. Getting involved in build-up is OK, but being completely cut off from the attacking portion is not.

This. I don't want to see Iniesta and Rakitic staying so wide ever again. They are CMs, not fullbacks.

I agree. Using players like Iniesta to provide width and cover for fullbacks is disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans