10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahj

Great day at the theme park with my family & teammates.

- LIO

swe88w.jpg

why isn't thiago walking on his own? oh well, i guess he inherited the lazyness of his dad. :pep:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That probably confirms that he has started running, but I still read that it will take 3 weeks before he's back as long as there's no setbacks.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Better yet, use the incognito feature on chrome browser and you can vote a thousand times if you want :D

What if someone made a code where you could vote someone millions of times? Wouldn't that make the award potentially rigged?

That probably confirms that he has started running, but I still read that it will take 3 weeks before he's back as long as there's no setbacks.

Where and when did you read that? If so does that mean it's pretty much guaranteed he will miss the clasico?

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What if someone made a code where you could vote someone millions of times? Wouldn't that make the award potentially rigged?

I don't know how well their system is coded, but given that it's not a bank or something really critical, i'm guessing with some effort that's possible. Problem is you don't see the number of votes so no way of knowing if it's actually working or not and test the code.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Where and when did you read that? If so does that mean it's pretty much guaranteed he will miss the clasico?

Messi, who is recovering from a knee injury, will start running next week. He's expected to be back in three weeks. [sport]

Seems very likely at this point that he'll miss it :cry:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Ahh damn, I was full of hope for the past few days as well. I'm still not fully convinced although it's definitely pointing towards that directions he'll miss it unfortunately. Better not to take risks with him anyway, bright side is even if we lose we can regain the points throughout the season, and if we win it makes victory all the more sweeter :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans