10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm gonna make a prediction(s) and time will tell:

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi.

Messi who has done it all with Barca and who faces tax problems in Spain will see CR7 move to PSG before he joins his countryman Kun Aguero in Manchester. Guardiola will have a new plan for the citizens which will accommodate Messi's style.

Messi will wear the Man city shirt come next fall and turn EPL upside down. That's my prediction before the classico.

Go away :lol:

silvia

I'm gonna be a prediction(s) and time will tell:

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi.

Messi who has done it all with Barca and who faces tax problems in Spain will see CR7 move to PSG before he joins his countryman Kun Aguero in Manchester. Guardiola will have a new plan for the citizens which will accommodate Messi's style.

Messi will wear the Man city shirt come next fall and turn EPL upside down. That's my prediction before the classico.
I predicted this novel story will be posted after winning every single game while he is out. Whatever :whatever:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi (current' clause is €250million)

giphy.gif

bismp

Messi will miss the upcoming classico. The last time he missed the trip to Madrid was was way back in (....). Neymar and Suarez will prove that they can win against Madrid without Messi. The Messi-dependency will officially be over. Meanwhile Manchester City's former Barca executive Ferran Soriano is working to get a Guardiola contract in place before 2016-2017 season. He will also have an Emarati blank check to buy Messi (current' clause is €250million)

This seems...plausible.

I hope that this won't happen though.I hope that Leo will retire wearing the blaugrana

dakt

Oh boy if Messi gets back hungry, MSN will be illegal, but it can go in different direction if Neyboy will start looking for Messi all the time.

El Flaco

From the game between Sevilla vs. Real Madrid

eYeSL7Nh.jpg

What's the message from the Madridista in the picture do you think? ;)

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm gonna make a prediction(s)

As epic and dramatic as this sound as it is an opportunity for Messi to show he can perform in other teams as well, I don't think it's going to happen.
Messi seems like a simple dude tot me. He is together with the love of his life, has two sons. Happy family man and happy at Barca. I don't think he feels the need to leave to show people 'that he is truly the best' in a dramatic fashion.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

GTFO

footyfan

Calma, calma
Holy shit this is brutal! I feel so bad for the defenders :lol:

[youtube]CawopE4QJSs[/youtube]

I always used to wonder how it's possible that Messi has the ball under such control while going at full speed, and at the same time know where and when to pass and which direction to dribble. The answer is that he's not going at full speed. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans