10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiX7777

Looking at pictures and videos from training and wow, he looks really joyfull. Don't remember seeing him in that mood.

Should be more selfish on the field though.

Hardy

just to say, unselfish is good when he plays with other greats players but with other team and in other contest vs other opponents this is not so good if you're Lionel Messi, the greatest player all time who can do anything on a soccer field. This is a little problem for example when he plays with Argentina. Messi in that contest should be more selfish, more attack mode because Di Maria, Banega, Lavezzi, Higuain, Aguero.... are not Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, Rakitic...

doublehh03

just to say, unselfish is good when he plays with other greats players but with other team and in other contest vs other opponents this is not so good if you're Lionel Messi, the greatest player all time who can do anything on a soccer field. This is a little problem for example when he plays with Argentina. Messi in that contest should be more selfish, more attack mode because Di Maria, Banega, Lavezzi, Higuain, Aguero.... are not Suarez, Neymar, Iniesta, Rakitic...

He does want to score more with ARG, but the lack of link ups due to chemistry isn't there the way it is there with Barca. You can obviously see that when you watch ARG play.

JamDav1982

A few Ronaldo/Madrid fans trying to hate on Messi for the pen.

Best reasons given...... unsporting or my personal favourite - Suarez wanted pen for hat trick but Messi wanted assist so decided to do it this way.

doublehh03

Best reasons given...... unsporting or my personal favourite - Suarez wanted pen for hat trick but Messi wanted assist so decided to do it this way.

I think he meant it for Neymar b/c he was goal-less at the time. But like Neymar said, Suarez was closer so he got it.

I thought Neymar would have kicked the penalty.

Ritchie

Unsporting = Penaldo diving for a Penaldo. Penaldo going round the pitch kicking people behind the referees back every week = unsporting. Or Felipe Luis trying to break Messi's leg the other week = unsporting.

If they want to slate teams for scoring a goal then what about Real bullying teams with them already humiliated (desperately punishing Vallecano and 10-2 up and 2 goals up and still treating it like it's 0-0 in injury time.

JamDav1982

Unsporting = Penaldo diving for a Penaldo. Penaldo going round the pitch kicking people behind the referees back every week = unsporting. Or Felipe Luis trying to break Messi's leg the other week = unsporting.

If they want to slate teams for scoring a goal then what about Real bullying teams with them already humiliated (desperately punishing Vallecano and 10-2 up and 2 goals up and still treating it like it's 0-0 in injury time.

I think the point is how ludicrous it is they can come up with those excuses not that they need to be responded to or justified by Barca fans.

klc123

There is no reasoning with Madrista fanatics. We are talking about the same club that celebrated one of their best ever players retiring (Raul) by giving him a small press conference. Also their most consistent player over the last 15 years, and probably the best GK they have ever had, was booted out with no remorse. That's just their off the pitch antics, we could also talk for days about the hack-fest they unleash whenever they play Barca. I really can't take any criticism from Real Madrid fans/media towards the Barcelona team/players seriously. They need a reality check.

raedkuwait

One thing has to be said, Arsinal will be shitting there pants after seeing messi
in this game, and no one can blame them really, A GOAT really

Hardy

He does want to score more with ARG, but the lack of link ups due to chemistry isn't there the way it is there with Barca. You can obviously see that when you watch ARG play.

I'm not saying only goals but to approach the game, more attack mode, more aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans