10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

FFS rest him.

He's not a kid anymore with unlimited energy, it's evident he is so far from his usual self and needs rest.

Hardy

i don't see any "so much better" in his second half. Much better was Neymar not Messi. He's in pathetic form with bed attitude

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sick and tired of defending him so I'd just call a spade a spade: What's up with the mood/effort swing, Messi?? Why don't you give your all like you said you would? What the heck was that in the first half? PATHETIC. The 2nd half shows you clearly held it back and did not give your 100% in the first half.

I was really holding back my disappointment after the Clasico loss but this is just too much. He needs to give the same amount of effort he gives to Argentina to FC Barcelona. It is almost customary to expect these days that he would not show up when some of the most important games come around. I don't know if it is his mental swing or something else. Too bad.

bismp

Even the 2nd half,he wasn't good IMO.Got disposessed too often and all i remember was the bicycle kick,a shot outside the box and 1-2 dribbles.

I expect a lot more from the best player of the world(let alone the GOAT).

As i said,he should solve the fitness issue ASAP

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Sick and tired of defending him so I'd just call a spade a spade: What's up with the mood/effort swing, Messi?? Why don't you give your all like you said you would? What the heck was that in the first half? PATHETIC. The 2nd half shows you clearly held it back and did not give your 100% in the first half.

I was really holding back my disappointment after the Clasico loss but this is just too much. He needs to give the same amount of effort he gives to Argentina to FC Barcelona. It is almost customary to expect these days that he would not show up when some of the most important games come around. I don't know if it is his mental swing or something else. Too bad.

Forgive me but this comment is truly pathetic.

kollegah

he said himself he cant get to his best if problems offside the pitch.

im not expecting any magic of him until the panama shit is resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans