10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

This is the most tired I've seen him, since Tata's season. Strange because he was injured for 2 months. But I think he's not that disciplined with his diet. Just what I think, not everyone is able to stick to diets easily.

Maybe its no coincidence? In both seasons he missed time through injury (also don't forget he has kidney stones earlier in the year).

NotInHere

Cristiano never looks tired and he has been playing almost all the matches for rm since the start of the season, Messi was out for like 2 months...

FC B

This is the most tired I've seen him, since Tata's season. Strange because he was injured for 2 months. But I think he's not that disciplined with his diet. Just what I think, not everyone is able to stick to diets easily.

It better be just died. I thought he fixed his dietary problems by now. I'm worried it's about aging and about mental fatigue.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Cristiano never looks tired and he has been playing almost all the matches for rm since the start of the season, Messi was out for like 2 months...

That a really unfair comparison. Ronaldo is the only player in the world that can do that, and one of his biggest strengths.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

Yeah but messi played in the summer and doesn't get drugs.
Have you seen cristiano's body? Shit's not natural.
Oh and he's orange, why the fuck is his skin colour orange? He's not tanned, just orange.

BBZ8800

He will be more and more tired in April 2017, April 2018, April 2019, April 2020 than he is now, because he will be older and older.
And he is dead tired currently already, lol.

"MSN can never get benched" finally takes it's toll.
Let's hope that we will somehow survive CL's match and reach the semis.

And seriously, what idiot in our coaching stuff decided that it would be a good idea to shift our play back to the middle, like in pre-Lucho's era.
Currently, I would rather see our team with Messi on the bench than with Messi in the middle.

With Messi on the bench (without Messi in the middle), maybe we would get some balance and we would go back to our usual winning tactics and playing more direct and on wings.

Against Atletico on Wednesday, what? Will he again play in the middle?
Oh boy...

lmcr17

looks to me like hes resting every game so i dont understand how he can be tired. maybe just terrible condition

Icarium

Lifestealer
At this point I don't think it is a bad idea for messi to start on bench at Calderon and come on at 60 mins. Dude looks like a zombie to me. Need rest obviously. Neymar and Suarez needs more freedom also. Even if he starts I hope neymar and messi utilize more of the wings than center and try to spread atleti defense as much as possible. We are too predictable through center. Age of xavi is done wake up barca coaches.

KingLeo10

since the madrid move, cristiano's work ethic outside the pitch is unmatched. he was a lot more erratic at united.

Total-Football

At this point I don't think it is a bad idea for messi to start on bench at Calderon and come on at 60 mins. Dude looks like a zombie to me. Need rest obviously. Neymar and Suarez needs more freedom also. Even if he starts I hope neymar and messi utilize more of the wings than center and try to spread atleti defense as much as possible. We are too predictable through center. Age of xavi is done wake up barca coaches.

he needs rest from what Buddy .. it's a broken record .. he plays like that from the start of the season to the finish ! get brave people and ask the right questions .. and to me the right questions are :
1- why his stamina is disastrous ? than try to find solutions
2- if there is no solution then think of ways to use messi to the best way for the team .. in lamen terms play him 70 minutes

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He will strike back as he always does. I just know it. Some more days with his new diet and whatever he picked up in Italy and he will make Calderon his bitch again as he tends to do ever since Tata left.

Hardy

I don't expect anything from him at Calderon, pure and simple. He's not in the condition to switch suddendly the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans