G

Gasgas

Felipe Anderson is there..
[tw]608211503511011328[/tw]

11377512_689983127801060_751756702_n.jpg
robinho to barca :coffee:

F

Flavia

I support dunga in wanting ney to play today, we have a big cup to prepare for and Neymar needs this game to develop chemistry. Again you want to talk politics, you sound like a politician. This is football dude!
Lool. Haven't you been watching the news lately? You sound so uninformed and oblivious to reality. Sadly politics is a huge part of football. Neymar has plenty of chemistry with the team already. Playing or not an useless friendly won't change much. The only reason he'll play against Honduras is so cbf can fill their pockets.

BrazilFan

Why is Robinho still in the national team? I haven't heard from him in years.

He is one of the three players that have no business going to the Copa IMO. He isn't doing bad in Brazil for what it worth but he just isn't good enough anymore at this level, that spot could of been used for someone younger. The only reasons I can think of his selection is he plays well against Chile historically, he was a key member during Dunga first tenure and that it and he versatile enough to cover the front-line since we play with more of a false 9 these days.

Galning

:lol: everytime I think about butthurt Real Madrid fans calling him "just another Robinho" after we signed him I can only smile. What a player.

Richard.H

Is the top CL goal scorer awarded with respect to how many minutes you played or is that just a stat that people are using to show how impressive his CL campaign has been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans