11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obiaseti

"He is attracted by the size and history of United and the chance to play in the Premier League."

If I hadn't seen this line I might have paused and given this some thought. This is essentially media BS specifically synthesized to bait unwitting utd fans using rationale that sounds natural and reasonable to them. Doesn't really warrant attention from us.

jairzinho

ManUtd and their friends are behind these rumours no doubt, just to piss us off. Seems they're still not happy about losing out on Pedro.

Neymar will never leave barca unless he fails like Bale. no doubt.

This. Actually I'll add to it. He will never leave until he's ready to go back to Brazil when he's old. And he's already a success here. Bale just had that one great moment against Bartra in the copa del Rey. Okay maybe he's done a bit more but it's cool to bash Bale. Isn't it?

BigBarcaBoy

The journalist Jamie Jackson who wrote this story in the guardian has a book out about Manchester united which basically has a go at moyes and defends Woodward, is a manc as well so put very little credence in story.

Trickykid

ManUtd and their friends are behind these rumours no doubt, just to piss us off. Seems they're still not happy about losing out on Pedro.

Not likely.
This completely futile endeavour will make Man Utd look like even bigger amateurs on the transfer market, which is hardly something they need after the whole Pedro debacle. Hell even the Man Utd fans themselves are embarrassed by this rumor.

klc123

As if the "We didn't want him anyway" comments by Van Gaal about pedro weren't bad enough, now Manchester United seem determined to embarrass themselves even more by making up rumours linking themselves to every big player they wish they had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans