11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Reus isn't worse player than Neymar. He might not score so much goals, but he's much more creative, more accurate passer and somewhat stronger too. And Benzema is pretty good, versatile player too.

Neymar owns both of them. He is top 5 at the moment and they are finished products while he can still improve a lot.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The mother of Neymar's son will move from Brazil to Barcelona so the boy can permanently live in Barcelona, where he'll go to school. [uol]

Beast

The Observer
Neymar taking a leaf from Ramos book

I'll tell my Boss in the next evaluation & appraisal meeting that Man United want me in the marketing department... than i'll post some things about how lovely Manchester is a city & i'll check in old trafford and other landmarks (is there any ? )

akaranzo

Again, if they pay release clause plus taxes it won't matter what we want. If Neymar wants to go, he'll go.

Why would he though? I don't believe for a second that Neymar would go from the best club in the world to a barely top 3 team in England. The only reason would be money and I'm pretty sure Barca can match whatever wages Man Utd offer him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Reus isn't worse player than Neymar. He might not score so much goals, but he's much more creative, more accurate passer and somewhat stronger too. And Benzema is pretty good, versatile player too.

It's weird, but neither of the teams that have Reus or Benzema have won any trophy at all with these "wonderfull" players...

Benzema is crap (as a 9 at least), Reus is good, but not anywhere near Neymar good, sorry :)

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Neymar taking a leaf from Ramos book

I'll tell my Boss in the next evaluation & appraisal meeting that Man United want me in the marketing department... than i'll post some things about how lovely Manchester is a city & i'll check in old trafford and other landmarks (is there any ? )

Nikemar needs his monthy raise.

EdmondDantes

Whatever raise he's getting; it's fully deserved. We have 3 of the current 4 best players in the world at the moment; Neymar being one of them.

silvia

his salary is top 2 in the team including portrait profit rights, as i remember well. i mean, his salary is already high for his one year performance now.

serghei

Neymar is better than Reus (in fact, I rate Neymar as the best LW in the world). That being said, in the unlikely case that Neymar would leave, Reus would be a very good replacement.

BBZ8800

It's weird, but neither of the teams that have Reus or Benzema have won any trophy at all with these "wonderfull" players...

Benzema is crap (as a 9 at least), Reus is good, but not anywhere near Neymar good, sorry :)

Bvb is a crap compared to big teams.
Real don't have Messi.

I know that a single line can spark an insane fire on Neymar's topic, but just remove Messi from our team and you will understand why Reus or Benzema don't have major trophies. (or not too many trophies)

On the other hand, imagine if Real had Messi.
Do you think that Neymar+Suarez would win CL trophies then or Messi-Benzema-Bale or any random attacking trio.

I know the answer.

Anyway, Neymar is probably better than Reus and Benzema, but your example from this post is not good and it doesn't prove anything.
We have Messi. Remember that in any maths/theories about Barca.
We are using cheat codes and all other players in our team are gaining an insane profit (in terms of their goals, assists and overall displays) because they play with Messi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans