11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nicosur de la Braila

F2XHubc.png

What exactly am I looking at?

Stats of the two best players of their generation, of which one is top three ever -- compared with that of Neymar at the age 23 (I think).

The major difference is that a good portion of those goals was scored by Neymar in Brazil. And a glaring lack of Balon D'Or compared to these guys. On the other hand, another difference is that Neymar played under WAY more pressure at this age compared to them, and had to carry his NT.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Neymar: "I tend to play well against Madrid, I already scored several goals against them, scoring one isn't enough anymore now."

Neymar: "Leo is the best player in the world and I hope he gets back soon, because we're stronger with him." [sport]

Neymar: "I know how I scored the third goal against Villarreal? I know what I did. I had imagined the action before."

CTY5sTFWIAAQnHV.jpg

Last edited:

LordLichtenstein

Stats of the two best players of their generation, of which one is top three ever -- compared with that of Neymar at the age 23 (I think).

The major difference is that a good portion of those goals was scored by Neymar in Brazil. And a glaring lack of Balon D'Or compared to these guys. On the other hand, another difference is that Neymar played under WAY more pressure at this age compared to them, and had to carry his NT.
Ah I thought as much. However, that stat is dead wrong.

Here are the real numbers, for Messi and Ronaldo at the age of 23.

Unavngivet.png

Neymessi

Neymar: "I tend to play well against Madrid, I already scored several goals against them, scoring one isn't enough anymore now."

Neymar: "Leo is the best player in the world and I hope he gets back soon, because we're stronger with him." [sport]

Neymar: "I know how I scored the third goal against Villarreal? I know what I did. I had imagined the action before."

CTY5sTFWIAAQnHV.jpg

Well he played quite below average against real the last time.Although it was just the end product in that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans