11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neymessi

Well done to him.
Suarez had a better year than Neymar though statistically (goals + assists).

Ronaldo had better stats than messi.Suarez was better in the first half of this season but ney was much much better than suarez this season so ney outweighed suarez to be ahead in bdor race.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Most goals+assists in 2015: Messi 72 - Ronaldo Suarez 62 - Neymar 58 - Ibrahimovic 55 - Aubameyang 51 - Lewandowski 50 [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat

Neymessi

[SUP][/SUP]
Most goals+assists in 2015: Messi 72 - Ronaldo Suarez 62 - Neymar 58 - Ibrahimovic 55 - Aubameyang 51 - Lewandowski 50 [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat

Cr7 had more goals is what i meant.If it was all about stats xavi and iniesta would have never made top 3 in bdor.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what you meant but you were wrong and proven wrong and now changing subject.
Noone said anything about Xavi and Iniesta here.

Height18

I don't know what you meant but you were wrong and proven wrong and now changing subject.
Noone said anything about Xavi and Iniesta here.

Do stats end with just Goal and Assist totals? Take the start of this season, Neymar and Suarez numbers goal and assist wise are pretty close, but other aspects Neymar is starting to build a gap at the moment (Chances created, dribbling (Effective one's), winning balls back). Neymar also led in those categorizes in the time span of this voting.

Best I can find for now showing other aspects (This was list was as of 11/14)

Neymar way less shots to get his goal total, higher conversation rate, tackles, and key passes than Ronaldo, and Messi. Should people just ignore that?
messi-neymar-ronaldo-stats_3374806.jpg

Anyway all of this does not matter, there's no debate who was the best this year and is winning it: Messi.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]671450112762241024[/tw]

[tw]671457776317657092[/tw]

[tw]671458300542734336[/tw]

[tw]671458803557249025[/tw]

[tw]671459538768408576[/tw]

[tw]671459819652571137[/tw]

Jaguar

Flair Trait
[youtube]bPs9ulCwkNc[/youtube]
Didn't know where else to post this and already posted Messi's individual take on his thread so yeah NEYMAR

xXKonan

Neymar Sr (father): "Barça fans can be sure that Neymar will renew. There's no hurry, he still has three years left on his current deal."

I hope Neymar Sr Doesn't come out with the "We aren't sure if we should stay here stuff" he pulled a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I hope Neymar Sr Doesn't come out with the "We aren't sure if we should stay here stuff" he pulled a couple of weeks ago. :lol:

His dad has changed his tone...

The feeling I have is that the father is playing the agent's role to try and get the most $$$ possible (we hate it because he already squeezed the shit out of us+ legal issues), but behind that, and it's what's most important, I feel like Neymar is genuinely happy at Barça and sees himself staying with us for a long time.

I hope I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans