11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hope Ney doesn't go to PSG, we'll lose half the forum......... ;)

Not (m)any english PSG forums out there though, they'd have to learn french :D

to never win CL and wining the easiest league out there ? without any serious competition :)

PSG with Neymar could win the CL in the next 5years, even without him with some luck.

But Neyboy has to write his history here, with us, I want to see him wear his "100% Jesus" when he lifts our 8th Champions league :worthy: :wub:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He needs to sack his dad the agent.

He probably won't, family bonds in southern countries are almost unbreakable unless something extreme happens.

But hopefully he realizes history is written by the greatness of achievements and not by $$$ earned, he'll still earn plenty with us ofc but his legacy will be far greater in Barça then in any (and I mean any, RM included) other club.

ini4ever

PSG with Neymar could win the CL in the next 5years, even without him with some luck.
i personally doubt so , they have no chance against barca/bayern/RM even with a bit of luck
But Neyboy has to write his history here, with us, I want to see him wear his "100% Jesus" when he lifts our 8th Champions league :worthy: :wub:

But hopefully he realizes history is written by the greatness of achievements and not by $$$ earned, he'll still earn plenty with us ofc but his legacy will be far greater in Barça then in any (and I mean any, RM included) other club.
i agree , the best place for brazilian forwards is barca especially now when messi still plays there and neymar can earn much much more than ever he could

mazp

lol. Neymar hasn't even entered his prime yet, and PSG think he's going to waste it by playing in the French league. :lol:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Neymar is going to earn at least 2 Ballon d'Ors with Barca. Prepare for a CL title after Messi's retirement. Quote me on that and put me in HoF in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans