11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

i dont like the idea of being a fan of a player more than the team.. vlom, ney contributions are for more valuable this season than messi's.. we are grateful for everything. but i personally can't evoke our load of problem's without mentionning messi. he's a big part of THIS season 's f** ups

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
i dont like the idea of being a fan of a player more than the team.. vlom, ney contributions are for more valuable this season than messi's.. we are grateful for everything. but i personally can't evoke our load of problem's without mentionning messi. he's a big part of THIS season 's f** ups

lol, not a single part of your sentence makes sense.

Ney at best, at BEST, has contributed equally this season as Messi, you can count the points if you want, and with Messi out 2months the goals comparison should make Neymar want to hide under a rock.

And grateful ... no SHIT ? 3-4 champions league and a gazillion ligas, cdr, etc .. yeah I'd say, we can be grateful to Messi.

But this is the Neymar thread, you people keep bringing Messi into this as if what I'm saying about Ney is false just because I'm supposedly a Messi fanboy.

Again, if you want, explore this thread's pages of the first part of the season or last season, and you'll see me praise neymar day and night here, against everyone because he deserved it.

Right now, he doesn't anymore, and it's not just a bad run of form problem.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Of course, we need to rest him during the games, because when he has a chance to rest on his own time he's fucking partying it out.

I'll say it again because obviously you're not interested in hearing it, he was partying till at least 2am the night before the Clasico, and again till at least 2am the night before second leg against ATM (idk, seems like a pretty fucked up thing to do, to me at least), and this is not some wild rumor, saw it with my own eyes on his snapchat, so he obviously doesn't give enough of a fuck about us or the club to even try to be discrete about it.

He can get his shit back together, or he can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned.

And please, don't even try to bring Messi into this, Ney by the looks of it won't bring us a 1/10th of the success Messi did, so keep that lame attempt at diverting the attention to yourself.

I wasn't bringing Messi into the conversation I was just comparing the vitriol this forum likes to give to the players. People were ready to lynch Messi back in the 2013-2014 season before just like this. Many pages of discussion, we can check out the archives if you want to see for yourself. It's normal to be angry at the team and the players, but I need to remind people of the hyperbole of things. Most of the time on Ney's snapchat I see him playing poker with his entourage more often then not, not at a club. I don't defend Ney's behavior, if he's surely doing it at inappropriate times then he should be addressed for it.

And yes I agree he should be benched just people it seems he's temporarily out of his magic. We should bench all three of them, not at once obviously. I recognize he's playing poorly and as a Neymar fan I will tell you I am also disappointed as of late as well. I know he's capable of more, I've seen it earlier this season, last season, when he's playing for Brazil, and at Santos. It's by far one of the worst matches of his career.

Last edited:

Barcilliant

SELL SELL SELL.

If he's interested in partying Paris is a nice place to be.

What a Fuck wit.

He can take his pimp of a father with him too.

Neymar will end up worse then Adriano at this rate.

Slickz

Might face a ban now. Such an idiot honestly. I know he gets kicked about all game and so on but he behaves like such a twat. You can see why he is hated so much by other teams. Hazard last season when he was at his best got kicked about every single game and played like a man and never got himself involved in stupidness. Messi too. Why can't Neymar just do the same. His behaviour is disgusting and embarrassing.

Gaudi

Of course is overreaction, he is what he is...It's not like he is a diva from yesterday, and certainly not the first game in which he hoged the ball forever and end up losing it. Whenever we play slow he does that, actually almost all of Tata's season he's done that.

utility73

Actually can't really give much fault to him for anything yesterday.
He was very active and motivated but just out of luck in critical situations.

What really gets on my nerves is that he is constantly getting kicked, shoved, hold back, etc and the shit refs do nothing to mitigate this.

CuleLife4Life

I hope the success didn't get to him, he seems to be quite arrogant these days before he was humble and hard working

No he wasn't. At least not in Brazil. He even got a manager fired for not letting him take a penalty.

I don't think we should sell him though. He is just going through a rough patch like they all do.

raskolnikov

Neymar was very poor yesterday. He needs to show some character and regroup and get his shit together. We need 100% motivation from everyone.

BBZ8800

Remeber the last Season, this time of the year.

Some users were against him because of how his form dropped in February, March and April.
I was posting half-joke&half-serious line "xx minutes without a goal from an open play from Neymar".

It may seemed like Neyhate or Neytrolling back then, but what we have now, after 3 years from our most expensive and most controversial signing in our history?
1. average season 2013/14
2. world class season 2014/15, with one Fabregas-eque period of 3 Months in February-March-April when he played like a crap
3. another average season, with a very good start and now with another Fabregas-esque period in the same time as in the last year

The last time it seemed that Neymar is a world class player, who only has "occasional" dips in form.
Currently, it seems that he is more like an average or overhyped player, with "occasional" periods of world-class form.

If anyone is interested, just a random fact:
= Neymar hasn't scored a goal from an open play (AGAIN) for 612 minutes in a key moment of a season:
Arsenal 3:1 (Neymar scores in the 18th minute)
-- after that 72 min minutes in that match without a goal, and then:
Villareal 2:2, 90 mins
Real 1:2, 90 mins
Atletico 2:1, 90 mins
Sociedad 0:1, 90 mins
Atletico 0:2, 90 mins
Valencia 1:2, 90 mins

Also, THE SAME as in the last season, when he was in a god-mode in August-September-October-November-December-January, he turned into an invisible mode in spring, THE SAME as in this season.

So, let's see how Neymar AGAIN played this season in Februrary-March-April:
1. Atletico, La Liga 2:1, --
2. Valencia, Cdr 7:0, --
3. Levante 2:0, --
4. Celta 6:1, 1 goal
5. Gijon 3:1, --
6. Las Palmas 2:1, 1 goal
7. Arsenal 2:0, --
8. Sevilla 2:1, --
9. Rayo 5:1, --
10. Getafe 6:0, 2 goals
11. Arsenal 3:1, 1 goal
12. Villareal 2:2, -- (Pk goal)
13. Real 1:2, 90 --
14. Atletico 2:1, --
15. Sociedad 0:1, --
16. Atletico 0:2, --
17. Valencia 1:2, --

In the last 17 matches, he scored goal(s) on 4 matches:
-- Arsenal, Celta, Las Palmas and Getafe (and a Pk against Villareal)
In the last 11 matches, he scored goal(s) on 2 matches:
-- Arsenal and Getafe (2). He didn't score in 9 other matches in a KEY part of a season

Also, I will add a question for the future:
Who will be our leader after Messi will be gone?
And whom will we buy from superstar attackers?

Since there is no way in hell that this guy will be Barca's leader in 3-4 years from now on.

Our leaders/key players in the last 20 years were:
1. Figo
2. Rivaldo
3. Ronaldinho
4. Messi

Neymar doesn't have the leadership ability of any of these guys, nor he has (imo) the talent to be a key-player in Barca.
So, one for the future:
We will either need to buy a new player and create a pairing of xx (a new guy)-Neymar leadership for the future.
Or sell him in 1-2-3-4 years and just buy a new guy who will be a better/more quality leader.

Last edited:

Kuchi

He proved leadership in Oct-Nov 2015, but he decided it was enough for now and just let Messi do it all.

The perspective of him being mediocre most games, with a few sparks here and there is unsettling, considering his age and all the effort we made to get him here.

Stop snapchating, stop partying and get on the fucking job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans