11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXKonan

[tw]744166848615354369[/tw]
Reading the article they're going to send Raül Sanllehí who's a good friend of Neymar.

PSG come off as a bunch of Desperate wankers in that article. constantly hounding and "Harassing" Ney not to renew but it seems like it's pretty Futile at this moment and he will sign his renewal here soon.

El Flaco

Brazilian legend Rivelino on Neymar

"He's a public figure, an idol, and I think it would've been better [for him] to shut up. He lost a good opportunity to be quiet.

“He's an excellent player but I think his concern is to be on the pitch. It seems that sometimes he gives more importance to what happens off the field -- that's worrying and cannot be forgiven.

"He's the biggest fool of this story. He hasn't won anything [for Brazil], he hasn't given joy to the people and should talk less. First make history, try to give Brazil a title and then you can complain."

http://www.foxsports.com/soccer/sto...eymar-fool-says-he-should-have-shut-up-061716

F

Flavia

img_dsalvador_20160619-003012_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_19.jpg

Alarm Neymar.

It says his renewal is at 50% because of psg insistence. They offer 50m gross, and the tranquility he doesn't have at Barcelona.

xXKonan

My Question for Neymar is (This isn't a bash post) Is it really worth giving up playing for the best team in the World just for more money? Even if he moves his problems in Brazil and in Spain won't go away Despite what his Entourage thinks and what PSG has told him.

Neymar needs to sit down and think what's truly best for his Career and instead of having his dad and Agents and PSG constantly trying to pressure him with "MORE MONIES! and False Promises". Honestly for me Him going to PSG, would sour my image of him.

At his best he's really fun to watch and easily one of the best players in the world. Him going to PSG, would feel like him throwing it all away just to make an insane amount of money for a team that has over 10x+ the budget than all the teams in ligue 1 and winning titles year after year with Minimum effort.

Like I said I like Neymar, but him going to PSG for me would truly Sour the image I have of him.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah.

In fact the club can throw him and his dad under the bus if they leave :lol:

Imagine them being found guilty of fraud and corruption. Come back to Spain then.

xXKonan

I was thinking about this a bit more and might sound incredibly stupid but this week alone the Umtiti done deal was "Leaked" along with Mascherano's renewal contract by MD (Miguel Rico) and it with the whole Plea Bargain the Board accepted in regards to Neymar's case that let Barto and Rosell walk free, it makes sense to leak some good news right? to get the negative news off the airways.

A couple of days ago, one of Neymar's agents talked about how their were three teams willing to pay out his Buyout clause, but mentioned he was happy here. and this news pops up from MD that suddenly his contract extension is in Jeopardy due to this insane offer he got from PSG!.

Imagine it a possibility that this could be a ruse to make it seem like Renewing Neymar's contract is a Monumental success! Barto and the board will be applauded by the Socio's and a lot of the fair weather fans and suddenly the news of the pact will be forgotten.

Chong Li

I was thinking about this a bit more and might sound incredibly stupid but this week alone the Umtiti done deal was "Leaked" along with Mascherano's renewal contract by MD (Miguel Rico) and it with the whole Plea Bargain the Board accepted in regards to Neymar's case that let Barto and Rosell walk free, it makes sense to leak some good news right? to get the negative news off the airways.

A couple of days ago, one of Neymar's agents talked about how their were three teams willing to pay out his Buyout clause, but mentioned he was happy here. and this news pops up from MD that suddenly his contract extension is in Jeopardy due to this insane offer he got from PSG!.

Imagine it a possibility that this could be a ruse to make it seem like Renewing Neymar's contract is a Monumental success! Barto and the board will be applauded by the Socio's and a lot of the fair weather fans and suddenly the news of the pact will be forgotten.

Spot on!

It's all designed to make Barto look like a hero for signing Ney to a new contract. So obvious!
And most socios will actually believe it and the whole scandal will be forgiven and forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans