11 - Neymar Jr. - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

He vastly improved his playmaking sense.. you can tell he learned a lot playing alongside messi.. once he improve the timing of his decision making.. sky is the limit.. yesterday i watched the game.. he played a solid one

Wallace

You can belittle the tournament, but for Neymar and the other plaers, it's like a World Cup.

I saw a lot of people criticize the fact that Neymar have chosen the Olympic Games instead of the America's Cup, but the America's Cup we've won countless times and the Olympics is the only tournament we didn't get the first place.

And Neymar made an incredible match. He Learned a lot from Messi. Today he is not just a left wing, but a complete striker who can play in several positions of the field of attack. It scares me that he's so technically qualified with only 24 years. A true genius.

Question17

You can belittle the tournament, but for Neymar and the other plaers, it's like a World Cup.

I saw a lot of people criticize the fact that Neymar have chosen the Olympic Games instead of the America's Cup, but the America's Cup we've won countless times and the Olympics is the only tournament we didn't get the first place.

And Neymar made an incredible match. He Learned a lot from Messi. Today he is not just a left wing, but a complete striker who can play in several positions of the field of attack. It scares me that he's so technically qualified with only 24 years. A true genius.

International soccer in general is sub par and lacking in quality. A tall single dimensional hoof ball/cross ball team made it to the quarters in Europe, players who were unemployed were in the starting 11 deep in the tournament for other teams . The olympics is just on another level though with a weird hybrid youth team where you get some older players too. I don't get what the point of olympic soccer is today. There might be other obscure sports that would never have been in the ancient games but at least I know that the weightlifters, gymnasts, wrestlers, swimmers, and track and field people are the best in the world. Those soccer players mostly aren't on those guys level in their sport.

Trickykid

In a year or two, when Nerman is way over the proverbial hill and his career is done and dusted, and he's sitting in a sweaty nightclub in Rio surrounded by hookers, booze and piles of drugs, having a rare pensive moment, he'll be able to look back to this day and know that he at least has an Olympics world god damn record to his name. Legacy secured!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
In a year or two, when Nerman is way over the proverbial hill and his career is done and dusted, and he's sitting in a sweaty nightclub in Rio surrounded by hookers, booze and piles of drugs, having a rare pensive moment, he'll be able to look back to this day and know that he at least has an Olympics world god damn record to his name. Legacy secured!
In before some German break the record in the final and also secure the gold medal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans