11 - Ousmane Dembélé - V1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vuji_31

There is no way Barca will sell all 3 wingers.
Maybe 2 but even that is hard.

Coutinho is first set to leave because he is not welcomed by fans and he is not important for us as he should be.
Malcom is probably going he is not class for Barcelona.He is decent but he will not be WC.
Dembele will stay I am sure because he can improve more then others.

So who we can buy?

Probably Willian which contract expires 2020.For 30-35 millions.
Hope so for Sane.
And also they need to buy second striker like Giroud.

Donatello

When you criticise a player because of his performances or his persona, its completely understandable.

But its immature to criticize someone for getting injured, when they didn't do anything ridiculous.

I hope he recovers asap. That's all there's to say.

underoath

Banned
There is no way Barca will sell all 3 wingers.
Maybe 2 but even that is hard.

Coutinho is first set to leave because he is not welcomed by fans and he is not important for us as he should be.
Malcom is probably going he is not class for Barcelona.He is decent but he will not be WC.
Dembele will stay I am sure because he can improve more then others.

So who we can buy?

Probably Willian which contract expires 2020.For 30-35 millions.
Hope so for Sane.
And also they need to buy second striker like Giroud.
Willian ? No, thanks

Saladin

Against ajax in the ucl final he would have been easily neutralized, they press high and meet up the attacker as quickly as possible, and dembfail has poor first touch & close control...and vs. Liverpool, well if we need his prick ass to cling as a saviour (like rome) well..we're proper fucked than.

So chill, more worried by vidal comming on, rather than this prick having his 4th injury...

For a guy spelling like a 5-year old, you sure like to overuse the word 'prick'. Ya' prick.

Maxim4

he is not injured, it is only a tiny alert on the other leg. He did not want to take a chance.
At the end of the match, we saw him enter the locker room normally, smiling without limping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans