14 - Javier Mascherano

T.I.

I think his long range passes are better than Busquets. It may seem that Busquets is better in passing, but he mainly use short passes to Xavi or Iniesta, its obvious he will get better completed passes rating.

iookram

I think his long range passes are better than Busquets. It may seem that Busquets is better in passing, but he mainly use short passes to Xavi or Iniesta, its obvious he will get better completed passes rating.

Yeah. Mascherano spread the ball well(to the touchline, Dani Alves and Adriano) in the Arsenal match. And in his other appearances he's done decent in passing.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
to expect a player who played as a DM his whole life and has never been put in a position where his passing skills are so important to pass the ball exceptionally (as you must be able to in FCB's system) after 3/4 of season is irrational to the point where I feel like calling everyone an "Arsene" (which btw, I think should be our Forum code for irrationality: for example, if someone says: Gareth Bale is the best player in the world right now ... we can respond with, "Well that's an Arsene statemtent to make." ... it rolls off of the tongue).

What is important, is that he came from Liverpool where he was a guaranteed starter and never asked to anything but be good ... and now he asked to not only be great, but to be better than he is. He's worked his ass off to get to where he is and now he's reaping the benefits of that dedication to his craft and himself. He's the anti-Zlatan. He's a BOSS-HOVA. Fucking dynamic.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Badger's passing range is fine, as are his passing abilities. where he lacks in the passing game - and this is the same problem Yaya had - is the speed of thought and execution. he takes a second or two more than Busquets to decide what to do with the ball, and that time completely changes the dynamics of our passing attack.

he'll improve as he gets more comfortable with the system, but I doubt he'll ever be as comfortable as Busquets is, but that's fine, because he fulfills a wholly different role in the squad to Sergi. and it's a role he's accustomed to, and not only that, he's probably the world's finest exponent of it. and we signed him for -€3m thanks to the Yaya sale.

#badgerbadgerbadgerbadger

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano javier mascherano

Pepe Silvia

Badger's passing range is fine, as are his passing abilities. where he lacks in the passing game - and this is the same problem Yaya had - is the speed of thought and execution. he takes a second or two more than Busquets to decide what to do with the ball, and that time completely changes the dynamics of our passing attack.

he'll improve as he gets more comfortable with the system, but I doubt he'll ever be as comfortable as Busquets is, but that's fine, because he fulfills a wholly different role in the squad to Sergi. and it's a role he's accustomed to, and not only that, he's probably the world's finest exponent of it. and we signed him for -€3m thanks to the Yaya sale.

#badgerbadgerbadgerbadger
He is programmed for one thing. To kill.

elizel

^^ When did Masch say this?
I don't know where the previous posters took that English quote from, but I found one Spanish article (one of several, actually) where he says something of the sort. I don't know whom he gave the original interview to (and in which language). :)
"¿Te puedes quejar teniendo a Iniesta, Xavi o Busquets?. Sería un tonto, me daría vergüenza pedir más minutos. Es una bendición compartir vestuario con estos jugadores", comentó sobre su falta de minutos en el terreno de juego.
http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/fu...rsenal-La-clave-fue-no-dejarlos-respirar.html
(Basically: "Can you complain, having Iniesta, Xavi, or Busquets? I would be a fool, I would be embarrassed to ask for more minutes. It's a blessing to share the same uniform as these players," he commented about his lack of minutes on the pitch.)

alex 10

I don't know where the previous posters took that English quote from, but I found one Spanish article (one of several, actually) where he says something of the sort. I don't know whom he gave the original interview to (and in which language). :)

http://ecodiario.eleconomista.es/fu...rsenal-La-clave-fue-no-dejarlos-respirar.html
(Basically: "Can you complain, having Iniesta, Xavi, or Busquets? I would be a fool, I would be embarrassed to ask for more minutes. It's a blessing to share the same uniform as these players," he commented about his lack of minutes on the pitch.)

:worthy:macherano

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
"Barcelona always wins because of the referee," said Mascherano, turning on the sarcasm to make his points. "It doesn't matter if we have 19 shots or all the possession, it doesn't matter if we are brilliant. It doesn't matter at all ... we win because of the referee."

:lol::lol::lol:

Home of Barca Fans