14 - Javier Mascherano

LaMessiah

Yeah he is getting better and better, and seems to be doing the role of CB very efficiently. It's great that we have players like him Sergio and Abidal who can become such good makeshift CBs.

Its all about versatility with this team. Players playing in more than one, two and sometimes 3 positions. affelay, cesc, iniesta, sanchez, abidal, adriano, mascherano, sergio, keita, it's a team that's built on interchanging parts. And his play is pretty much, imo, the sole reason we haven't signed a CB this summer. pep planned to play him there more so than DM this year

e28makaveli

Important to point out that Yaya is much faster than Sergi or Masch, he had an uncanny ability to chase down players in the middle of the field and break up dangerous counter attacks before they reached our back four. That's why to this day I think he should have played against Inter in the 3-1 CL loss where we gave up all counter attacking goals.
Let us move on guys.

catalan force

he has been played out of position all the time...even then he has been trememndous for us and that also without any complaint...got to admire his determination...great signing..

Galning

Me when I saw you were still discussing Touré:

2qiwj2f.gif

Barcafan 2304

More than anything, his reading of the game is so good. Example, after an Abidal mistake last night he came across and got a vital interception

E

estranged

Yea he didn't even make the slightest bit of contact with the Porto player, flawless.

Home of Barca Fans