14 - Javier Mascherano

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
As much of a fan as I am of monster Masch he's definitely not the answer. He's too slow and he's too brash at times. At DM he can get away with it more but at CB he gets caught.

I love his passion but I for one would like to see some one come in January. It doesn't look like Fontas is the answer either.

E

estranged

You're kidding right? Did you see him in the Valencia game?

Matheu ripped him a new one.

masch is fast. faster than pique and puyol. matheiu didn't rip him a new, we were outdone tactically with the 343. even last year it was the same story, matheiu who is extremely shit looked great against us because he had miles of space to run into.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Was an awesome buy, he is basically our new Puyol, even shouts at everyone like him :D

Passing seems to be improving too.

T.I.

Incredible player, so happy we bought him. Remember Liverpool fans laughing and saying he wont play at Barca. Look now.

Tomchin

Yeah, Masch will be here for years to come, easily one of my favorite players.

It's disturbing that Puyol and Pique have so many injuries though, from the top of the head Mascherano has probably played less than 180 minutes at DM this season; which unfortunately implies that Pep has had to put Keita there a lot of times. I'd be inclined to sign an additional CB, solely to not to have to see Keita at DM anymore.

Home of Barca Fans