14 - Javier Mascherano

E

estranged

Poor today, and getting that extra card was very unnecessary. Still a boss

he was poor in the first half because he was being played out of position, he really stepped it up in the second half when he was back in his natural position and helped our overall game a lot by applying pressure right from the back. i love this man, the only qualm i have about him is his positioning sometimes, there was an instance where osasuna did him over easily with a long ball and a couple of similar occasions against valencia. still a boss as you say tho.

Maria

He isnt a DM anymore..at least not in our system..I'm really dissapointed because of his second yellow card. Now Pique will have to start against Valencia. :facepalm:

M

mujtaba147

Mascherano. is a pure defender. He is by no means a Midfielder. If Mascherano plays again in Midfield position, he will ruin his career in that position. But in defense he could retire as the one of the best defender who ever played football.
I request Pep not to sell him, and I also request him to play him only in defense. Cheers.

Theconomist

Mascherano. is a pure defender. He is by no means a Midfielder. If Mascherano plays again in Midfield position, he will ruin his career in that position. But in defense he could retire as the one of the best defender who ever played football.
I request Pep not to sell him, and I also request him to play him only in defense. Cheers.

Lol, you clearly know a lot about football.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Mascherano: "I have to seriously bite my tongue not to talk about the referee? We shouldn't talk, it's a lost battle beforehand."

:mascherano:

Theconomist

Absolute beast, if this guy was Catalan he'd be compared to Puyol in his prime in terms of consistency and decision making.
He's hasn't had a bad game in a blaugrana shirt yet people would rather see an off form Pique ahead of him.

Home of Barca Fans