14 - Javier Mascherano

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No. Why would he?

1st offence and he repaid the amount + interest.

Messi won't go to jail either even if found guilty(even though it should have never gone to trial)

Horatio

You're welcome
If Mascherano gets off easy(which I think he will or already did) its going to place a weird presidence for Messi's situation.

It's going to become clear socios and madristas are pushing their agenda to handicap Barcelona.

Sterlingfan2000

No. Why would he?

1st offence and he repaid the amount + interest.

Messi won't go to jail either even if found guilty(even though it should have never gone to trial)

Well if I would fraud 1m Taxes , the spanish goverment would send me to jail for many years. I hate the justice system , only because they are stars they get away with it. Where is the justice?

AnnieSureshot

Well if I would fraud 1m Taxes , the spanish goverment would send me to jail for many years.

If you had a 1m tax bill you'd probably be rich enough to avoid any jail too. It's when you fraud like a few 1000 then you're in shit.

Anyway, the thing about doing your own taxes is that it's your own money you've earned, held in your hand (account) and now you have to give it away to someone you sometimes don't really trust (government types). Most people and companies do quite a lot of gymnastics to give as little back as possible. It's all about who gets caught and for how much.

Home of Barca Fans