14 - Javier Mascherano

Masche deserved to be sent off.

Referees in Spain are arrogant as fuck. Need to deal with it.

Whether Masche deserved a red card is irrelevant to me: the referee was clearly biased throughout the game and that warrants a reaction.
Also, the refs won't change their attitude if they don't get shit thrown at them when they deserve it.

JamDav1982

Whether Masche deserved a red card is irrelevant to me: the referee was clearly biased throughout the game and that warrants a reaction.
Also, the refs won't change their attitude if they don't get shit thrown at them when they deserve it.

90% of games I have ever been to people are convinced the referees are biased against them.

You act like some kind of justice has been served by Masch using that language....guess the only party it hurts - Barcelona.

Shit 'biased' referees happen all the time and it is on that type of 'evidence' that people claim 'Uefa' cheat to help Barca win. Of course it is bullshit.

JamDav1982

That's a good one jamdav.

I suppose this referee was no more biased than usual :lol:

No more biased than the majority of fans think referees are week in week out against their teams.

The referee was not biased he was just an arrogant little prick that probably went out to show that the last weeks press was going to have him appearing weak and favouring Barca.

F

Flavia

Refs in Spain are biased. Always have been. This is nothing new. Franco's influence still echoes.

in your own words
just an arrogant little prick that probably went out to show that the last weeks press was going to have him appearing weak and favouring Barca.

yea no bias at all :lol: and that's deliberately dismissing the absurdly high probability that the ref acted this way at least partially because he is a madridista.

Sterlingfan2000

Also he revealed he indeed know he frauded taxes. He also revealed that the money has gone trough Miami and Meidara to avoid taxes

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

Footballers trust their accountants far too much. I believe it was easy to get away with stuff like this in the 90s and even early 00s, but nowadays everything is meticulously digitized.

Home of Barca Fans