19 - Lamine Yamal

Horatio

You're welcome
GOwvpMpaMAIVWnH
Don’t skip legday

El Barcelona

Exactly, they always compare new talents who look good and have a lot of potential with the biggest players of the last generation. It's when you go back in time and watch actually footage of the compared player, Messi in this example, you realise that they we're different. The movement, dribbles, the passes, understanding of the game, unstoppable on 1 Vs 1 and so on. Messi was something else. An alien what they sometimes says. Don't get me wrong, I really like Yamal and believe he can make history for Barcelona if he keeps progressing like he did last season. But to compare him with a player like Messi is beyond crazy and way to soon. Hopefully he stays injury free and keeps progressing under Flick the way he did under Xavi.

Gazzznigga

As usual, delusional barca fans(in the majority though) are quick to elevate any young player with decent enough talent from La masia to the level of prodigousity. True to this, he already being labelled as "outrageous" , "new messi" , "rare talent", "Barca new hope", etc.

While I saw a few tricks an flicks here and there, I think Yamal is nowhere near the postulations he is getting here and on other platforms. He still has a long way to go in a lot of things and even the talent is quite limited unless of course he continues to evolve. With all he has displayed, he would only be limited to cup matches and a few cameo here and there in a very serious club.

jamrock

As usual, delusional barca fans(in the majority though) are quick to elevate any young player with decent enough talent from La masia to the level of prodigousity. True to this, he already being labelled as "outrageous" , "new messi" , "rare talent", "Barca new hope", etc.

While I saw a few tricks an flicks here and there, I think Yamal is nowhere near the postulations he is getting here and on other platforms. He still has a long way to go in a lot of things and even the talent is quite limited unless of course he continues to evolve. With all he has displayed, he would only be limited to cup matches and a few cameo here and there in a very serious club.
How many shit takes can one pretend Barca fan have.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

lol if he needs to show more, your expectations on a 16 years kid is literally unreal

Home of Barca Fans