19 - Lamine Yamal

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
omg his hustler dad is going to absolutely rinse Barca with those contracts :lol: Fatporta be better prepared to give him all the money he wants

CatalinR10

GSExpCLWAAAKqIS

Maradona37

I considered bringing him into my fantasy team to replace Morata, as I fancied him to do well tonight. However, I didn't wanna spend four points on the transfer in case it didn't happen (was over my allocation).

That decision has worked out well. In better news, I captained Olmo.

companyofcules

Agree with that one user: his finishing will be one of his biggest strenghts. With some players it's just obvious despite them not clicking yet.
His age, possition cuts much of his potential, but in La Masia he was a sniper in my opinion. Given, I watched few games because I have less and less time even for the big team, but he impressed me as a false 9, inside-forward. I don't think that can be lost if you don't get some crippling set backs like torn meniscus, broken bones. This guy can be very deadly in his prime at 24 if you keep him close to the goal.

serghei

Nothing compares to a clutch golazo like that to bring your team back in the game. Still, need to take it slow, give him plenty of rest next season. Not the time to lose our heads with this talent.

You can see that physically he can't cope for more than 60 mins at the same rhythm.

kattanib

His age, possition cuts much of his potential, but in La Masia he was a sniper in my opinion. Given, I watched few games because I have less and less time even for the big team, but he impressed me as a false 9, inside-forward. I don't think that can be lost if you don't get some crippling set backs like torn meniscus, broken bones. This guy can be very deadly in his prime at 24 if you keep him close to the goal.
A healthy player like him will find his prime at an older age, maybe between 26 and 28. He is like a hybrid between RAM and RW with a lot of brain. More of a Ribery, Robben and Mahrez type of player. Like fine wine that ages really well, so long as it is stored safely.

Givenchy

Nothing compares to a clutch golazo like that to bring your team back in the game. Still, need to take it slow, give him plenty of rest next season. Not the time to lose our heads with this talent.

You can see that physically he can't cope for more than 60 mins at the same rhythm.
Yeah, if we somehow managed to sign Nico and keep Raphinha we are cooking for next season. Lamine could share minutes with Raphinha.

serghei

omg his hustler dad is going to absolutely rinse Barca with those contracts :lol: Fatporta be better prepared to give him all the money he wants

No chance. Shouldn't be doing this again. He hasn't done anything yet. Get a CL as the main man... and then the money can come.

Home of Barca Fans