19 - Lamine Yamal

jamrock

Broke pele's record as the youngest scorer in the history of any major international tournament.

Next it will be 4 World cups

Porque

He's toned down his game so much tactically for De la Fuente. There is so much more to give.

I wish Spain had two like for like subs for Nico and Lamine so that they could go all out and create havoc for 75.

But saying that. 16 years old, picking his moment and picking the right pass 10/10. World class.

Messi983

095f661c-9023-4b51-a601-9695b10714e2_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp

jamrock

He's probably, no definitely the best talent football has seen since Neymar, it it continues to go the way it's going.

Maradona37

The brilliant thing is you can see at times that he's reigning it in and playing more safely with Spain rather than constantly going at the other team (though that can be said to be intelligent play too). He has more to come when he enters his prime - assuming he is well-managed.

I think he will always be a high IQ player who knows when to attack and when to slow the game down though. He has an insane maturity and football IQ for a 16 year old. You can't teach that, Look at Rashford. 26 and zero football IQ still.

Maradona37

Fun fact I've just read:

Yamal's dad was 12 when Pepe made his professional debut. :lol:
His dad is 35 or 36 I believe, so Yamal must have been born when he was, what? 18 or 19? He didn't waste much time as a young man when it came to fun with women and impregnating them.

Messi983

His dad is only 32.

Even more incredible is that Jesús Navas is, in fact, older than Lamine Yamal’s dad. The Barcelona’s youngster’s father, Mounir Nasraoui, was born in 1992 and is 32 years old, while Sevilla’s defender was born on November 21, 1985, making him now 38, with a full six years between them.

Maradona37

His dad is only 32.

Even more incredible is that Jesús Navas is, in fact, older than Lamine Yamal’s dad. The Barcelona’s youngster’s father, Mounir Nasraoui, was born in 1992 and is 32 years old, while Sevilla’s defender was born on November 21, 1985, making him now 38, with a full six years between them.
32?! I read he was younger but didn't know that young. He was basically a child when he fathered Yamal. His dad was younger than Yamal is now, when Yamal was born :ROFLMAO:

Home of Barca Fans