19 - Lamine Yamal

Gazzznigga

To me that is a very sad way of looking at it.

And Holland 74 are still thought of highly now, there will be plenty of footage too of great to watch teams of this era. So I doubt everyone has that very cold outlook that you appear to have.
.....Holland is thought of highly, only as a part of the story of the eventual winners(w. Germany). When Champions are counted, Holland will never be called out...they are "romantic losers".

In the history of the Euros, Greece would be called Champions even though they played one of the most negative football i have ever seen but little will be said of Portugal (that played arguably one of the most entertaining football of that competition). They will only be referred to as "romantic" partakers.

My take is this, all these "moral" victories(..."we play football in a special way others do not", ....we build our players and dont buy galaticos" ......."we play youngsters while others do not"......."we care less about winning but more about how we play"...) are just pure consolation nonsense. Result counts, efforts do not.

These same set of people were ecstatic when Barca won the league two seasons ago with one of the most atrocious football style under Xavi, they cared more about winning then and not how they won.

Be honest with yourself, would you rather prefer your kid came back home with the championship medal by being the more effective competitor in an individual sports event or come home with a losers medal but with a side award as the most "romantic" competitor?

Gazzznigga

Go support Madrid and glory hunt then with their Galactico mercenaries. Why should we give a shit who kids yet unborn will support in 40 years? :lol: I want to enjoy the now.

Yamal is the star of the next generation, deal with it. Is he a Messi level talent? No, nobody likely ever will be but his Euro campaign at 16 is remarkable.
LOL!....bro, I know you are not enjoying it now, going by some of your match day chats here. Besides, last time Barca played beautiful and attractive football after Guardiola was the first year under Luis Enrique. Its been patchy since then.....and became most terrible under the last 2 coaches. so, what are you enjoying, really?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!....bro, I know you are not enjoying it now, going by some of your match day chats here. Besides, last time Barca played beautiful and attractive football after Guardiola was the first year under Luis Enrique. Its been patchy since then.....and became most terrible under the last 2 coaches. so, what are you enjoying, really?

I'm gonna enjoy doing you a favor and kicking you out of this forum so you can troll elsewhere.

Gazzznigga

I'm gonna enjoy doing you a favor and kicking you out of this forum so you can troll elsewhere.
Hear yourself sound so much like a despotic authoritarian ruler. That says so much about the forum though if different views are seen as "trolling" . I have only aired a different view from the herd and a voice of reasoning/caution.

Imagine the puerile mindset. Like if you if you throw me out, it will be the end of the world. You dont need to, I am out already.

Messigician

In the history of the Euros, Greece would be called Champions even though they played one of the most negative football i have ever seen but little will be said of Portugal (that played arguably one of the most entertaining football of that competition)

Shut up you bum, Greece beat Portugal twice so you can’t even say it’s a fluke win lmao

You really gonna cry about a tiny country playing defensive football vs Figo, Ronaldo and the like? Interesting

TheStig

GSr3crhXQAA1GG8

Looks like Fati is staying. It's only a matter of time when he gets the other number of the GOAT. They probably gave him the number now so we can sell those kits now that the hype in huge.

jamrock

Empty against City, Madrid and Milan? :lol:

I heard Madrid had to pay fans to come to the Mbappe presentation yesterday, because the entire city gassed after giving yamal, the Ronaldinho energy.

What will haaland might score a few rap ins?, maybe if the cross was coming from yamal.

Who even plays for Milan.

Guess the fans might come out, just the see pep sitting on the bench.

But really it's all about the KID, lol.

jamrock

Apparently he doubled his IG followers in the last 3 weeks, now at 15m, most of which is apparently teens and 20's, if he develops how we all hope he does, it's marketing gold.

If we signed for nike, it would be even better for the club

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I hope he has a good family to look after him and is a humble kid for his age. Dont want him to go the Brazilian way, Neymar style.
No offense.
He's far too young to get so much attention.

Loki

Barca gonna use his hype to the maximum now. If you go to the online shop, half the screen is covered by his #19 kit. Also in some stores in Barcelona his kit is already sold out despite they prepared a huge stock.
Let's just hope this hype won't poison him. Next year when he turns 18 barca gonna need to extend his contract for 5 years and that could prove expensive, especially if looking at his father, if he has influence over him.

Porque

The kid is gold, I'm not too worried about him. He bought his dad, his mum and his grandmother a house each. Nana Lamin gonna keep this kid and the dad in check.

Home of Barca Fans