19 - Lamine Yamal

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Again, what I love about him is that he is always in the game - always switched on and always assessing how & when he can make a decisive action...and it doesn't always have to result in him scoring the goal. The ego is not there to be about me, he is absolutely looking to punish the opposition

Moments early in the match, I see him get stopped or a move doesn't go as he planned to see how he responds and he never forces it. He waits for his opportunity without compounding the situation...and then he can unleash that pass with his own magical left with the velvet touch

It's remarkable, he is a crazy talent who has barely begun to showcase what legacy he will leave behind him

FinBarcelonafan

Best player in the world this season. He demands so much attention, 2 or 3 players to stop every attack. Everyone else has acres of space because of it.

He is extremely tough to stop. 1vs1 ability, pass ability and scoring.. how do you defend vs him? He can burn you so many ways

Iniesta Ultra

Maybe one day he'll have someone to tiki taka with besides Ohlno. Flick really needs to give Fati, Yamal, Torre, Casado, even panda and Victor a chance together without donkey, rags, Garcia, ferret on the pitch.

El Barcelona

We (+ Laporta) can kiss our hands with him. Future looking good, build a front line around him and we're cooking. Guy is so young we have time to fix our finances first but we can't make mistakes now with throwing money on Coutinho's, Griezmann's and Ferran's...

Home of Barca Fans