19 - Lamine Yamal

mc_lovin

Said it before, but he’s the future face of the club. No doubts about it. Only question is how long it will take.

I have zero worries about the club mid- to longterm.

Givenchy

Our biggest talent alongside Balde.

Hope he gets a lot of opportunities with the first team this season, if you're good enough you're old enough.. that and I can't stand watching Raphinha any longer

Porque

Well this is the biggest challenge of what Xavi has as a manager in terms of bringing youth players through.

This is the first major talent to emerge at his hands with no prior first team experience.

With Dembele out of the way, there isn't really an excuse not to be give him minutes every game and starts every other.

He was there for Messi breakthrough and experienced it's management first hand.

Let's see how he handles this one. For starters, he shouldn't really be asking for a RW.

OVI9323

he's very smart! Honestly between him, Fermin, Abde, Ansu, he's the one I trust the more to be successful on the long term

X factor + smart

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What I have liked the most about this superlative left footed talent is the sporting ambition - he wants to win and he elevates his play to be a protagonist in the outcome. It's deliberate but looks instinctive, he has the profile of an attacking great

So of course, the question will be how to bring him along slowly - esp. now that Dembele is out. There will be pressure to play him and few will appreciate the challenges of young La Masia integration better than Xavi

Home of Barca Fans