2 - Pau Cubarsí

Messi983

He probably won't play much in Euro anyway but then they should just only call him up for the Olympics.

also, FIFA/UEFA should set a rule that players can only play in one NT tournament every summer so we wouldn't need to have these problems again. Well, tbf Spain and La Liga clubs are probably the only ones who have to deal with this sh** so they won't bother.

It's really stupid how for example RM can prevent Camavinga to play Olympics but Barca can't do the same with our Spanish players.

cubarsiyamal07

I don’t know if I’m the only one who loves Cubarsí and was amazed by him a few months ago, but lately, he has been disappointing. He is very young, but I don’t think he is as good as they make him out to be.

Gazzznigga

I don’t know if I’m the only one who loves Cubarsí and was amazed by him a few months ago, but lately, he has been disappointing. He is very young, but I don’t think he is as good as they make him out to be.
It is typical of Barca fans(the delusional ones though) to overblow or exaggerate the play of some of these young la masia dudes. I have watched him enough to see that he was not doing anything special that any Martinez or Christensen wa not doing and more.

In fact he has quite a lot of deficiencies that makes me doubt if he can have a successful career as a CB. Watch how he will be set aside by Hansi, soon.

cubarsiyamal07

It is typical of Barca fans(the delusional ones though) to overblow or exaggerate the play of some of these young la masia dudes. I have watched him enough to see that he was not doing anything special that any Martinez or Christensen wa not doing and more.

In fact he has quite a lot of deficiencies that makes me doubt if he can have a successful career as a CB. Watch how he will be set aside by Hansi, soon.
Sorry, but are you calling me naive? And on the other hand… I don’t think he will get as much playing time as with Xavi… but if they don’t play him, I don’t know which center-backs he's going to use... Araujo and Koundé? I don't think so.

BJJ

Cubarsi is still too young and needs to develop in many aspects. As soon as a youth player comes and plays well in a few games he's hailed as the next big thing and the hype train begins.
I think Flick will keep him as back up only. I doubt he will be a starter. I think Faye is much better suited to modern football and the style of football Flick wants to play.
It would be a tragedy to get rid of Faye because of Xavis well known bias. I hope Flick keeps Faye.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Get off him, he was amazing almost the whole season but had a little dip last couple of matches.
And Faye, I actually don't think he'll come through in Barca, hope I'm wrong.

Gazzznigga

I believe Faye has a higher ceiling over-all, than Curbasi. The pre season should tell us more...and if he is not found to be that fitting by a new coach, so be it. Barca can sell for a profit.

Porque

He was excellent in his first games. When the team was at their seasonal peak, he was incredible for any age.

Then the team dipped and we saw his deficiencies. Suspectable to a ball over the top, and average in the air.

Not much more to say really. Faye might suit a higher line as Araujo should for the counters. But he has a matchly clanger in him and his no idea [as of yet] in how to play with or change the tempo.

Still long season and it shouldn't be an either/or, but rather a both over Eric the Blue, In I Go and Longlay.

Gazzznigga

Get off him, he was amazing almost the whole season but had a little dip last couple of matches.
And Faye, I actually don't think he'll come through in Barca, hope I'm wrong.
LOL!!....Little dip indeed!......@ the most critical time of the season? What a good time to have a dip, when you have played less than 20 matches on a season...you guys just won't stop to amaze me.

Truth is, that is his level. He was not doing anything extraordinary for a defender to warrant all those "hoos".."haas", but people ascribed so much to his age. In fact by the second match, I had seen enough to conclude the guy was nothing special, so many deficiencies.

Barca fans(the delusional ones though) were just hallucinating over nothing, as usual.

Last edited:

Gazzznigga

Very amusing, how every news outlet(even personal acounts) claims to be the mind of Hansi, just for clicks...LOL

There have been a hundred of Barca new tactical approach and preferred players on the internet...LOLz!!

• Haha
Reactions: BJJ

jamrock

Too many rumors on what flick plans to do, he was in Barcelona for 2 days that left.

Such is his distain for the place.

xXKonan

Flick wants to use Cubarsi as a Left-winger as the club finds this as the most affordable option[Dog Radio]

Home of Barca Fans