2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
scaled.php

Bergkamp10

RUMOURRR has it, Hernandez dropped for fletcher

That's a risk. Fletcher has been poor all season and has lots loads of weight because of a virus (he was skinny before so you can imagine how tiny he is now)

In which dream of yours?

The 2-1 game when Arsenal put out a good midfield display and beat Barcelona? Are you denying that that happened? I'm not saying our midfield is as good as Barcelona's, far from it, but they were excellent that night and Xavi/Iniesta didn't impact the game in the way they usually do. I mean they were good but not the usual scarily good that they are.

Sergio

Sergison
Maybe thinking too much ahead here, but what is going to happen in Barcelona if Barca win tonight? There are large political protests in Plaça de Catalunya, will there be no party for this?

impeh

Hi, its me..
Apparently Owen is starting. Fletcher on bench.

would be interesting if it happened.

if it pays off, fair enough, i doubt our players have really trained with the possibility of playing against him.

but if it didnt work, he would get horribly criticized..

M

mishie

Nothing to fear from a very over-rated Man. Utd...if they play at there very best and Barca at the very worst then they may scrape a draw!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Yeah the guy was on a windup who originally said it but it spread on twitter. It wouldn't surprise me though as apparently there's a surprise in the lineup tonight. Fletcher is definitely on the bench apparently.

Doubt it's that though, i think Bebe is more likely to start :lol: prediction on the score alex?

Home of Barca Fans