2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Bergkamp10

well it's a forum, so whatever statemenet you write down will naturally generate an opinion regardless of you asking for one. just like when you gave your opinion to the guy who said vidic was the only player who could make it to barca, he didn't ask for your opinion either did he?

You said I asked for your opinion though which I didn't...meh forget it.

How did we get on to the topic of shitty Arsenal players? :p

Because for some reason in a conversation about Man U's defenders vs Barcelona's, Estranged started bitching about Koscielny.

E

estranged

You said I asked for your opinion...meh forget it.

when did I say you asked for my opinion? what are you talking about?

Because for some reason in a conversation about Man U's defenders vs Barcelona's, Estranged brought in Koscielny :s
bringing Arsenal defenders into the topic was my fault and i apologize for that. it just annoyed me to have an arsenal fan come on a barca forum and say united have better defenders than us, but yea it's his opinion....he seems to get shocked that saying such a thing on a barcelona forum has generated a reaction :)

Bergkamp10

bringing Arsenal defenders into the topic was my fault and i apologize for that. it just annoyed me to have an arsenal fan come on a barca forum and say united have better defenders than us, but yea it's his opinion....he seems to get shocked that saying such a thing on a barcelona forum has generated a reaction :)

I don't understand why it would annoy you when you've going on about the importance of opinions?

E

estranged

I don't understand why it would annoy you when you've going on about the importance of opinions?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
mate what are you on about? are you using wenger logic on me or something? let me refresh your memory over what happened....you said:
Ferdinand is world class and both he and Vidic IMO are better than Pique/Puyol.
and then when someone responds to that, you say 'I wasn't asking for an opinion'. I don't care if you were asking for an opinion or not its a forum so when you make a post it's guaranteed to generate opinion, you don't want to hear opinions? cool then don't post :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
IMO the only Man U player that would go straight into the Barcelona team is Hernandez.

I mean Vidic, Rio etc etc would all compete well to go into the team, but for me Puyol is a better big game player than Vidic and because of his injuries, Rio is not as good as he once was and as such not as good as Pique.

But I have a feeling man u will win 2-1 anyway :( Just got that feeling. I think Hernandez is the key player.

Unbiased United

IMO the only Man U player that would go straight into the Barcelona team is Hernandez.

I mean Vidic, Rio etc etc would all compete well to go into the team, but for me Puyol is a better big game player than Vidic and because of his injuries, Rio is not as good as he once was and as such not as good as Pique.

But I have a feeling man u will win 2-1 anyway :( Just got that feeling. I think Hernandez is the key player.

Yeah but its the same if you flip the coin. Messi and Xavi, would walk into our team, after that your really struggleing to see how anyone else would fit. Its not even a case of who's best, just who fits better into which team.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé

totally agree w/ that. Chicharito is a scary scary player. if the FCB is lazy just for a second he'll get that poachers goal that will make the difference.

Bergkamp10

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
mate what are you on about? are you using wenger logic on me or something? let me refresh your memory over what happened....you said:

and then when someone responds to that, you say 'I wasn't asking for an opinion'. I don't care if you were asking for an opinion or not its a forum so when you make a post it's guaranteed to generate opinion, you don't want to hear opinions? cool then don't post :)

Sorry didn't realise you were the forum police and you decide who posts or not. Ironic considering you were angry that my opinion was different to yours.

Home of Barca Fans