2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristina scored 3 penaltis and 2 taps in in this Champions League.
Most of his goals are tap-ins and penaltis, in La Liga and in other competitions. How can you come in this forum to argue about that ?

I don't have the time to watch and count all Cristina's tapins for the current season but there's absolutely no comparison between the two.
Madridistas will never change... you guys see only what you want to see.

In other forums you would be banned for saying such irritating bullshit.

Yeah,most of his goals are tap ins and penalties,still doesn't change the fact that Messi has so many tap-ins in this UCL campaign. I'm not the one who sees only what I see, that's you. It's funny because you are all over CR7's ass for tap-ins and when Messi does the same.. lol

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Oh please. Watch every goal from all competitions and then judge. Even if he scored tap in, 90% of the time he was also the organizer, unlike Cristina who is just standing in the box and hating Bale.

Sarcasm intensifies. It's funny seeing how you guys jump for Messi.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yeah,most of his goals are tap ins and penalties,still doesn't change the fact that Messi has so many tap-ins in this UCL campaign. I'm not the one who sees only what I see, that's you. It's funny because you are all over CR7's ass for tap-ins and when Messi does the same.. lol

The difference between us and cristiano fanboys is that we don't extrapolate that he's the best in the world from the tap ins he scores, cristiano fanboys do.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

What's funny is you coming here to talk shit about Messi while being a RM fan, please, only speak of D10S when cristi scores a goal like the one from yesterday, or since you're focusing on CL like the one against Bayern.

Hit us up in 50 years.

raskolnikov

I've watched that video and it's ridiculous that Barca fans call Ronaldo the king of tap ins. Messi scored so many tap ins in this years UCL.

A lot of those tap ins he sets up himself, like several of the Apoel ones (including the genius offside trap he sued to his advantage with the third), or the one against Ajax.
But overall Messi been playing greatly in the cl this season bar one of the games against Psg imo.
MSN been on fire this cl, they all have done greatly regarding scoring crucial goals.

dakt

Just look at how that little boy plays. Who wouldn't? And he keeps feeding us with joy and all we see is rainbow and sunshine when he's on the pitch.
He's the saviour of the football, a Messiah. But from time to time, false prophets speak of another "messiah in white", the great evil, filled with anger and huge ego, no one can even tell what sex he really is.
He gained many followers into thinking that he's the one. "Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is 7"

StarLord

Neymar has scored a grand total of one tap-in in the CL this season. That was away against Bayern Munich.

All of them well taken and very crucial goals against good (Ajax) very very good (City, PSG) and awesome (Bayern) opponents.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Juve played bad against almost every opposition and they will play like that against barca too. They did enough to get the results in last matches and I think they are very much capable of doing that against barca too. We should be worried they are the like the last year version of atletico. They will do everything to win the match and we can only win if we do the same.

adRHCP

Neymar has scored a grand total of one tap-in in the CL this season. That was away against Bayern Munich.

All of them well taken and very crucial goals against good (Ajax) very very good (City, PSG) and awesome (Bayern) opponents.

Lately he seems to be spoonfed by Suarez and Messi a lot.

Sívori

Its taken 12 hard years to get to the final again. I was seventeen when I watched that game against Milan in '03, I am twenty nine now. Between then and now the tifosi have suffered seeing a squad of champions taken apart, relegation, promotion, bad signings, humiliation against the likes of fullham, bad management, mid table finishes...... Just getting to the big dance is vindication for all Juve fans who have stuck with the club through it all. Seeing this club claw back from all that to once again eat at Europe's high table has been enormously satisfying, I wouldn't have it any other way. If we win, I can't even imagine the joy it would bring to all bianconeri. If we lose, hey thats football. Whatever the result, I'm sure the players will be leaving their blood on the pitch come the sixth.

Shout out to my boys from the Tuz on here.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans