2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Nice sequence with Buffon beginning of the vid, a true legend!

Not sure Piqué was really understanding anything though hahaha

[youtube]e0hT_MjQiQE[/youtube]

XaviMessiGirl

Oggi bene, ma domani si vede.

Something like "today it's good but tomorrow you'll see." At least I think that's what he said... I'm not as good at understanding spoken Italian as I can written.

Younes Lamrani

Cant wait for the game to start , it's just too hard to stop thinking about the treble and how it's so close to us this year , and for Messi's record as well by being the first player ever to score in three finals !

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yesterday's training of our boys.
8:15 neyboy and alves doing some celebration training, lol
17:30 long shot practice, alves can't even score in training, messi buries it so deep
18:26 neymar classic troll face

[youtube]u07-rXDFr9w[/youtube]

Richard.H

Yesterday's training of our boys.
8:15 neyboy and alves doing some celebration training, lol
17:30 long shot practice, alves can't even score in training, messi buries it so deep
18:26 neymar classic troll face

[youtube]u07-rXDFr9w[/youtube]

Had to stop watching this video because I was getting nervous. I hope the boys are preparing for all scenarios: This includes penalty practice, bus parking offense practice, counter attack defense practice, long ball defense practice, etc....

Ghosting

Had to stop watching this video because I was getting nervous. I hope the boys are preparing for all scenarios: This includes penalty practice, bus parking offense practice, counter attack defense practice, long ball defense practice, etc....

We've had 6 years of that practice. If they park the bus and win then it wasn't meant to be, not cos we didn't train well enough a few days before the game.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Almost exactly 12 hours from kick off. I'm ecstatic!

Feeling very confident though, can't see them holding back MSN without an inspired Chellini.

Barcilliant

Alegri said Barcas weakness is the midfield and said the match will be won or lost there. I wonder what tactical tweaks he has up his sleeve. Italian teams are great at neutralising opponents. This is a fascinating final because we haven't played them in the recent past.
For some reason my mind keeps on going back to the Madrid Juve final of 1998 where Real edged a tense,tactical final.

Home of Barca Fans