2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was just saying how I remember (watching) all finals from the past, the same as how Bojan wrote his memories.

About us losing or posting how a history is against us, I didn't say a word about that.
I was afraid about history and stats ONLY against Bayern (I hate when we play against Bayern, that is my biggest scare/pain as a Barca's fan over the last 15-20 years).

About tonight's match, I will wear my Etoo's Barca's-shirt from 2005 and cheer with my Barca's scarf.
No negative stats/history stats tonight, come on, mate :lol::barcascarf:

That's the spirit !!! :cheers:

VAMOOOOOOOS BARCA :barcaflag::barcaflag:

I'm ready to cry like a baby if we win this.

Please.. Messi, Neymar, Suarez, Crakitic, Busi, the Don, Dani, WakaWaka, Jefecito, Squirell, Stegen .. please do it for us, do it for you, do it for Barça !

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
That's the spirit !!! :cheers:

VAMOOOOOOOS BARCA :barcaflag::barcaflag:

I'm ready to cry like a baby if we win this.

Please.. GOAT, Neyboy, Vampire, Crakitic, Busi, the Don, Dani, WakaWaka, Jefecito, Squirell, Stegen .. please do it for us, do it for you, do it for Barça !

Fixed for you ;)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Fixed for you ;)

Hehe, thanx mate, I switched to nicknames at crakitic for some reason I think our croatian wonder is gonna be key tonight !

And to think we weren't even favourites to win the Copa at the beginning of the season, let alone a trebble, this team is amazing !! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As a Barca fan, I waited for more than 10 years for my first Champions League final in 2006. So much failures, disappointments and broken dreams along the way.

These are the good times, cherish them.

Nice Bojan

I only waited 7 seasons for my first but amazing how thrilling it feels now even for my 4th CL Final as a fan...It's very true however, these are the moments to cherish...Watching with the extended family, very excited

Wish I had a Senyera shirt/flag, gotta get them the next time I am in town but wearing my first kit I bought in Barcelona 15 years ago

$T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufWGSBR6Sqd6QFw~~60_35.JPG

I'm sure we'll be chatting, tweeting and re-watching all weekend..Enjoy!

Visca Barca!

Kohe321

Nervous, so nervous that I can't do anything right today.

Watching other sports helps, it takes my mind off it. Right now I'm watching the ending of the semi between Djoko and Murray, and afterwards the womens finals. The good thing with tennis is that matches last a long time, so this will hopefully help to chew up a few hours and cruise me through the day to the final tonight. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans