2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

serghei

They will play exactly like they did against Real in the second leg. No individual duels whatsoever, just 2 lines of 4 a la Atletico last season. However, I don't think they can contain Barca's front 3 and I don't think their attack is sufficiently strong enough to win them the tie. Also, Neymar and Suarez should try to force individual duels in the box because the Juve defenders are pretty clumsy in the tackle.

Real made one mistake we won't make -- and that is the crossing abuse. That's their go to tactic, when teams park the bus against them, they play as many balls in the box as they can, thinking one of those gazillion crosses must find it's way in the back of the net somehow. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. We, on the other hand, will take our time to find that gap, and when we find it, one of our front trio will score. And then we'll bring Juventus right where we want them. Chasing the game. The only thing I'm worried about is us wasting chances, and Juventus scoring from nothing. That is not at all strange in a final. They have the players to capitalize on the opponent's mistakes, and are the kind of team that is not exceptional in any way really, but is good enough to beat any of the big teams if those teams do not perform to the best of their ability. I think that if we show up in our best form, we will win. If not, it's anybody's game.

M

monamou

Okay, those two are the best I've ever seen, the creators really do well to show off the emotions of the team and the fans which is the best part about football.
I find it very difficult not to cry every time watching this video, great stuff

ejuventus

I took a look in the Juve forum, it is always interesting to see your opponents opinion before a game.
Most of them respect Barca and the football we play, but the optimism is strong there.
You see posts like this:
"Greatest player I ever seen just decided the league title like it's a stroll in the park. Seriously it's insane that we are supposed to stop this mofo in couple of weeks."
And then this:
"We're gonna pummel those sons of bitches. Chiellini will make Messi his bitch." :facepalm:

the worst thing is that the two messages may have been written by the same user :rolleyes: in different moments

this year's Juve is getting schizophrenic many people in Italy, between both Juventus and anti-Juventus supporters

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Quote from their forum,

"i’m confident we’ll get our chances vs. barca, they have ZERO players
in defence who impress me. Alves is past it, Alba is more like a LW
and Pique was never that good in the first place."

Can't wait to go back there when we win the final. What a bunch of idiots most of them are.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Keep in mind they probably also read some of the comments undermining their team in here and think we are the idiots :D

This "poor defense" reputation we have is what cracks me up the most, and just shows how people are giving opinions out of their hats without having watched us at all this season, or even looked at the stats.

Also, many think that it's Neymar alone that saved us in the Allianz :lol:

adRHCP

Keep in mind they probably also read some of the comments undermining their team in here and think we are the idiots :D

This "poor defense" reputation we have is what cracks me up the most, and just shows how people are giving opinions out of their hats without having watched us at all this season, or even looked at the stats.

Also, many think that it's Neymar alone that saved us in the Allianz :lol:

Well, yes, I was just thinking that :D

The poor defense thing has obviously got out of control and people probably just say it to say something bad against Barcelona. But IMO it's well known that your fullbacks attack much better than they defend. And while it could be said that Dani Alves is past his prime, same could be said about Evra i.e., but that doesn't has stopped him from having an amazing season for Juve. Alba, even when I don't like him (he's a little prick imo), he does a fantastic job attacking and a good one defending. Pique has been error prone for a long time, but this season has been pretty good for him, pretty much like our own Bonucci. And Mascherano, well, he's the Jefe :mascherano:

Ter-Stegen also had a big influence on that match.

blaugrana1987

Juve fans from what I've read are pretty good! Top, top banter. They HAVE to be optimistic, thats nice to see. On the real...They are going to get rekt. They could/should have gotten a few by Madrid, but MSN won't be missing those. They better prepare for onslaught :tito:

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi, Iniesta and the boys haven't lost a CL final. Hope they finish the career with that record intact... :rockon:

Berlin Baby.......Be ready to be covered in Blaugrana on 6th June :beer:

Bran the Greenseer

Reading the Juve forum actually got me pretty pissed. Why does every team's fans that we face always think their midfield/defense is better than ours? And they ALWAYS get dominated with the exception of Bayern second leg. I don't even want to win for the team anymore just to laugh at those ignorant ass fans. Apparently all barca does is steal little kids and gives them drugs and Messi just steals taxpayer money all the time :lol:

Guess the inferiority complex developed by non-Barca fans since 2008 is still a thing.

beogatts

each team's fans have their own opinion n sometimes they just say it to increase positive atmosphere for their team.
thts part of being supporters:rockon: at this stage, they dunt care abt stats but their role is to give their best faith n support for the team to win.

we here gotta do the same :barcascarf: even if our stats have broken some records, we gona break more records guys.:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans