2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Mido

I really hope I am wrong, but I get a sense that Juventus will park the bus for the first 50-60 minutes if they do not concede any goal

Cule4life

The Culest
Reading the Juve forum actually got me pretty pissed. Why does every team's fans that we face always think their midfield/defense is better than ours? And they ALWAYS get dominated with the exception of Bayern second leg. I don't even want to win for the team anymore just to laugh at those ignorant ass fans. Apparently all barca does is steal little kids and gives them drugs and Messi just steals taxpayer money all the time :lol:

Guess the inferiority complex developed by non-Barca fans since 2008 is still a thing.

So all this team you were absent from GoT, you were going on lol.com and juventus forums? :pep:

adRHCP

Reading the Juve forum actually got me pretty pissed. Why does every team's fans that we face always think their midfield/defense is better than ours? And they ALWAYS get dominated with the exception of Bayern second leg. I don't even want to win for the team anymore just to laugh at those ignorant ass fans. Apparently all barca does is steal little kids and gives them drugs and Messi just steals taxpayer money all the time :lol:

Guess the inferiority complex developed by non-Barca fans since 2008 is still a thing.

So every non-Barça fan should deepthroat Barcelona as much as their own fans? :D

I mean, don't get me wrong, I think highly of Barcelona. But this double morale discourse it's pretty dumb IMO. Probably most of you guys wouldn't be able to name 5 Juventus players outside Tevez, Pogba, Pirlo and Buffon if we hadn't made it to the final. Or probably you don't recognize our fantastic MVP (Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba) midfield or rate it as highly as you should. Probably don't know about Lichtsteiner either, one of the best defensive right backs in the world. Or that we have 3 great CB, amongst them all Barzagli who's as solid as a wall and probably the most underrated defender in the world. Or that we don't "park the bus" as most people seem to think.

Would this be enough reason for us to call Barcelona fans ignorants, delusional, or idiots? According to you and some others, well, yes.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

So every non-Barça fan should deepthroat Barcelona as much as their own fans? :D

I mean, don't get me wrong, I think highly of Barcelona. But this double morale discourse it's pretty dumb IMO. Probably most of you guys wouldn't be able to name 5 Juventus players outside Tevez, Pogba, Pirlo and Buffon if we hadn't made it to the final. Or probably you don't recognize our fantastic MVP (Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba) midfield or rate it as highly as you should. Probably don't know about Lichtsteiner either, one of the best defensive right backs in the world. Or that we have 3 great CB, amongst them all Barzagli who's as solid as a wall and probably the most underrated defender in the world. Or that we don't "park the bus" as most people seem to think.

yeah man , we're dumb . I didn't even heard of Juventus before they played RM.

Bran the Greenseer

Would this be enough reason for us to call Barcelona fans ignorants, delusional, or idiots? According to you and some others, well, yes.

Its one thing to say they're going to beat us but shit like we exploit young players and give them drugs/ Messi is a tax evading cunt etc etc is just stupid and annoying and I can't see any reason for that other than some sort of inferiority complex kind of like how Ronaldo fans and Messi fans always fight each other over stupid non-footballing shit. The exploiting kids thing is pretty uncalled for imo since we've done alot of young players like paying for Messi's treatment not saying we're saints or anything but damn.

On the quality side of it my midfield comment was targetted to all opposing football fans not just juventus, like shit does nobody rate anything other than our attack? Like we literally beat EVERYONE except for Juventus, champions of all the top 5 leagues. But thats not the crux of my complaint.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's not proper to juventus fans though, every other team we faced had their fans trash our middfield and defence, only to see us walk past them easily or them not getting a single shot on target, then the comments become city is weak, psg this, bayern that .. I find it funny personally, you can't expect football fans to be 100% objective.

One of the funniest thing I've read in RM, Juve and Bayern fans is a lot of them believe Messi is doping, like seriously many of them are convinced of that (basically that his treatment as a child gave him superpowers and crazy dribbling skills lol).. that's just how magical he is, people can't believe he's real or human :lol:

[MENTION=13882]adRHCP[/MENTION] I don't think anyone here underrates your middfield or defence, Buffon doesn't need any presentation either, just that the critics towards our players from the teams we've faced have been way too harsh compared to the reality and record breaking (both in attack and defence) season we're having, but it has to do with a general anti-barça (many forums have sections called just that) feeling I discovered while venturing on said forums, so I'm not expecting objectivity anymore.

Also, many of us here have watched several Juve games this season, if anything because of the heavy rumours linking us to Pogba, so just to watch him outside of youtube reel, I actually had to watch SerieA :/ hehe

XaviMessiGirl

Every big club has some ignorant fans and let's just leave it at that. Few people on a forum, or in your hometown, or whatever are just a small sample size of an entire fanbase.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Way more insulting posts and smut are allowed there than here. But that goes for other forums I've seen as well.

Home of Barca Fans