Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andresito

Staff member
Frenkie and Gavi sold, Nico loaned out possibly, so that leaves us with Pedri, Busquets, Kessie (IF he can be registered), Puig and Roberto as our midfielders next season?

From a promising midfield and set for years to this all of sudden. How quickly fortunate turns and changes.

:facepalm:

Don't forget Soler

Messigician

Came out and basically begged the club not to sell him to United

Frenkie de Jong: "Barcelona is the club of my dreams."

Frenkie de Jong: "I prefer to stay at Bar?a."

Andresito

Staff member
Bernardo is on our radar again. Would be great if we could do a straight swap with Frenkie. Although I think ten Hag is more interested in Frenkie than Pep is.

Raketa10

Why are we selling him? If we intend to activate 2 economic levers: the TV rights and the partial sale of BLM why do we need to sell FDJ?

Last edited:

Rory

Why are we selling him? If we intend to activate 2 economic levers: the TV rights and the partial sale of BLM why do we need to sell FDJ?

The only matches he started as a sole dm without Busquets on the pitch we comfortably won. Xavi doesn’t want that narrative taking over so he can’t start his friend

Raketa10

I honestly don't understand this move. They might be planing to sign Neves and than have Neves and Kessie here instead of FDJ.

---Neves (Busi)---
Pedri---Gavi (Kessie)

This would be a decent midfield. However, I am almost 100% sure that we won't sign Bernardo. He would be way to expensive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans