23 - Jules Kounde

Messi983

We buying another potential cripple?

Kound? is undergoing a very thorough medical review. This month he underwent pubic surgery. The doctors have been testing him for two hours now, and they're far from finished. [@JosepSoldado]

Sell to Chelsea for 120m.

Can also include Umtiti for free.

Two cripples for the price of one.

ajnotkeith

Similar:::

��️ Monchi: Kounde had agreed to go to Chelsea, an agreement had been reached. But then Chelsea hesitated and wanted to wait.

Then Barca entered the deal. It is true that Chelsea came back to complete the deal later, but Barcelona's offer was better.

I thought Alemany made Sevilla reject a better offer from Chelsea tho????

Alemany PR is unmatched.

Joan

I thought Alemany made Sevilla reject a better offer from Chelsea tho????

Alemany PR is unmatched.

Barca's offer is lower than Chelsea's but more money upfront. That's why it's better for Sevilla. That's the official version at least.

Both are probably very close.

Devils

This guy is just world class.

Nasty guy too. He's the type of dude that will break your leg on the pitch and then sleep with your girl right after the game while you are weeping in pain on the hospital bed.

Exactly the type of guy I want playing for my club.

gregorrin10

Exactly. No way Gary Neville and other idiotic United fans would understand this logic though.

Or maybe they actually know the truth deep inside them but just can't admit Frenkie doesn't want to join them.

Most likely it's the second one. And also the jealousy of the fact that Barca managed to get their shit together and almost completely rebuild in one summer (because we're not private owned and not at the will of a foreign sugar daddy owners, who can do what they want with the club), yet they've been 'rebuilding' for a decade now since Fergie left, and they're still in deeper shit that they've ever been with their 'supposedly best ever player' and their idol basically trying to force his way out of the club, cause he doesn't wanna spend a second more in their shit hole of a club.

Zidane82

This guy is just world class.

Nasty guy too. He's the type of dude that will break your leg on the pitch and then sleep with your girl right after the game while you are weeping in pain on the hospital bed.

Exactly the type of guy I want playing for my club.

Hence his first tweet !!

"If Jordi Alba ever starts crying at half-time again now that I'm here I'll beat the shit out of him- I spoke with Xavi and he gave me the green light to do it. He was the main reason I came here"

Home of Barca Fans