3 - Alejandro Balde

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He is one dimensional because his right foot is terrible. It's glaringly obvious whenever you watch him. Always loses precious time to turn to his left foot to make a pass. No problem to stop him.

Alba wasnt a dribbler either and didn't cut in but was still few levels above.
I'll keep a close eye on the right foot thing where you think he falls short in the next couple of games - I haven't really thought about it. But on the other hand, he's also just flew or dribbled past players like nothing many times this season - so I wouldn't agree there is "no problem to stop him" when many times they clearly can't. You might be right about the right foot thing, but so far I have been impressed with other parts of his game to not notice - but yeah, I'll think about it when I watch him against Bayern and Real Cheats.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I also wanted to add that I'm not really worried when he plays that he'll fuck up, he ranges from alright to very good... it's not like watching Martin, Dom, Garcia, Pena, Tuna, Ansu etc. It also looks like the other players trust him to make good plays and he gels overall with the team and vice versa.

jamrock

Relax

Different players develop differently, not everyone is yamal.

Plus he's been more than serviceable this season, yesterday for example he was good.

Needs to work on his delivery, but it comes with time.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Seeing Barca fans moan about our left back's lack of end product seems almost sweet to me after the disgusting way the fans treated Jordi Alba.

I'm content with Ale but let's face it, Alba gets 15 assists a season in this team and even now, at 35, gets more assists in one single game than Ale will probably get all season.

28 games, 4 goals, 11 assists so far this season for Don Alba.

Be careful what you wish for.

Iniesta Ultra

Seeing Barca fans moan about our left back's lack of end product seems almost sweet to me after the disgusting way the fans treated Jordi Alba.

I'm content with Ale but let's face it, Alba gets 15 assists a season in this team and even now, at 35, gets more assists in one single game than Ale will probably get all season.

28 games, 4 goals, 11 assists so far this season for Don Alba.

Be careful what you wish for.

Even more pathetic Zenless happy about him.

Home of Barca Fans