4 - Ronald Araújo

Birdy

we MUST keep him

AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to achieve this goal.

I hear all this transfer buzz every day about meh players, and on the other hand we read lines like 'Araujo's renewal needs some effort from the part of Barca'

Like, WTF Laporta?
Can you NOT see this guy is As crucial as Pedri for the future of the club?

CLOSE THIS ASAP

Messigician

🗣 Alfremartinezz: ?Ara?jo has many interesting offers, his renewal will be tough. Barcelona will have to make an effort. They know that the offers from abroad are much higher than theirs rn and that despite everything they cannot offer crazy amounts? #Transfers 🇺🇾

The new Dembele

About to renew then hears about Christensen being paid 6m so he's asking what what about me? Why should i accept chump change as a starter that's nor fair

Waiting for Laporta to blame his agent

I am oot

Birdy

The new Dembele

About to renew then hears about Christensen being paid 6m so he's asking what what about me? Why should i accept chump change as a starter that's nor fair

Waiting for Laporta to blame his agent

I am oot

We don't know how much they are offering Aruajo.

But if he gets even a penny less than Christensen, that's fucking RIDICULOUS

xXKonan

He's on the old Barca B contract barely making around 1 Million a year and he's one of our top performers.

JamDav1982

He should get more than Garcia. But the reference should not be the contracts signed by Bartomeu. The guy was crazy.

None of those three are on contracts signed under previous board and even the offers he is turning down now will be a lot more than Garcia and more than Lenglet.

Home of Barca Fans