4 - Ronald Araújo

JamDav1982

I would bet Ferdinand has barely watched Araujo and sees his name being mentioned and sees how athletic he is in clips.

Ferdinand is not the brightest of bulbs and sure as fuck does not watch a lot of Barca.

feggydinho

I would bet Ferdinand has barely watched Araujo and sees his name being mentioned and sees how athletic he is in clips.

Ferdinand is not the brightest of bulbs and sure as fuck does not watch a lot of Barca.

Araujo replacing Maguire should improve Man Utd defense, so he has a point still

delancey

Araujo replacing Maguire should improve Man Utd defense, so he has a point still

If he wants to leave for more money this summer, we benefit from that as well, especially short-term with better and more experienced free agents coming our way shortly + transfer fee.

I don?t like having players in the team who only prioritize money over the interests of the club.

Did the guy even have running water before we brought him in? How about showing us some gratitude for changing his life around? Millions per year isn?t enough? Seriously, he should be grateful to us for developing him into the unproven talent that he is today. That talent is nowhere near world class.

He strikes me as the kind of player who would switch to Real Madrid if they offered him enough money. It?s not good for the club!

M3ls

Ferdinand is an idiot.

Araujo has a terrible pass.

Varane is also not the best defender IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HIS ABILITY TO PROMOTE THE BALL FORWARD.

Now imagine these two are playing together.

Home of Barca Fans