4 - Ronald Araújo

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Nonsense. The concept of social media celeb/player accounts is to monetize on number of followers. They are not involved in conversations with haters or trolls, but to get some of the whores out there.

You can check any player's Instagram page. it's full of troll content.

Na bro. Araujo is going to be the first player Barca wanted to keep, who is going to sell out and go and sign directly for Madrid ( Figo was tricked ).

And all because of some internet trolls, most of which are not even genuine Barca fans and because Fede Valverde wished him Happy Birthday and bought him a yerba mate.

It's fun over here in Madrid world. :trampoline:

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The defense looks shaky as fuck and will continue to look shaky as fuck, because this man is not there.

No matter what centre back partnership we play we are going to be fairly easy to score against until this man comes back.

That's the reality.

One mistake against PSG and a few bad performances after doesn't change the fact that this animal was carrying our defence for 18 months beforehand.

I will say it again. I swap him for NO ONE. He is our best and most important player not named Yamal.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Will we ever keep a clean sheet without this man?

Do not forget that with this animal in our defence we almost beat the La Liga clean sheet record for a season, and that whilst he was playing in front of a goalkeeper who has no hands.

If they even thought about selling him this summer, before his injury, it is the most braindead thing they have ever done ( Yes, even worse than 40m plus Eto for Ibrahimovic. )

jamrock

I'm a massive fan, but dude has durability of about 30 on a 100 scale.

I would sell him if the money was right, due to him being injured too often.

serghei

I'm not a big fan of his. Probably because even if he is 100% fit, he can make a fuck-up due to a rash tackle or something like that at any time. Being limited in IQ is never a good thing.

JamDav1982

Said it plenty.. the club were actively trying to ship him this summer and playing under guise of contract.

His was the planned sale.

It is a breath of fresh air to watch Cubarsi/Inigo on the ball as a pair compared to likes of Araujo.

JamDav1982

Will we ever keep a clean sheet without this man?

Do not forget that with this animal in our defence we almost beat the La Liga clean sheet record for a season, and that whilst he was playing in front of a goalkeeper who has no hands.

If they even thought about selling him this summer, before his injury, it is the most braindead thing they have ever done ( Yes, even worse than 40m plus Eto for Ibrahimovic. )

Reality is MATS was more important that Araujo that season for clean sheets and probably the best player in La Liga.

Catta

I'm not a big fan of his. Probably because even if he is 100% fit, he can make a fuck-up due to a rash tackle or something like that at any time. Being limited in IQ is never a good thing.
And yet, you like Raphinha, who is a definition of a limited IQ player.

Home of Barca Fans