5 - Carles Puyol

Galning

"It's just come out that Carles Puyol had been quietly paying for all the cancer treatment for Miki Roque. They met at the Dexeus Clinic and became friends."

Such an epic epic person.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy is fucking amazing... Even if the treatment was cheap (which I assume was not) and didn't put a dent in Carles' pocket (which probably didn't), to take such interest on someone else's life is something you rarely see these days... Grande Puyol!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Puyol%20I%20swear%20to%20GOD%21.gif

Other sites you can use: tinypic.com, imageshack.us, imgur.com
Haha I love it and thats the way a captain should be.

F

Flavia

“@barcastuff: Carles Puyol will start his 14th season as player of Barcelona's first team #fcblive His 9th season as captain of the team [via el9]”

:worthy:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Zubi will soon sit down with Puyol's agent, Ramon Sostres, to thrash out terms over a new deal - which is likely to be a year-to-year arrangement.[sport]

"My idea is to continue for many years. Five or six if I can. I take care of myself to do so. My dream is to play up to 40 years of age," said Puyol.

M

mitkoa7x

Zubi will soon sit down with Puyol's agent, Ramon Sostres, to thrash out terms over a new deal - which is likely to be a year-to-year arrangement.[sport]

"My idea is to continue for many years. Five or six if I can. I take care of myself to do so. My dream is to play up to 40 years of age," said Puyol.

*manly tear drips down my face*

Home of Barca Fans