5 - Carles Puyol

Galning

Beast. Again.

Now just to wait a few weeks before we play Madrid again and some people will pop up saying he's becoming too old to play the big games.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Showed great heart but looked a bit rusty in the first half, Pique and Alves had to do most of the defending in the area

N

Noldorin

Him taking the lighter from Pique when he wanted to show it to the ref, such a boss:puyol:

This is probably when he got booked for ""dissent"".

Anyway Puyol was an absolute stalwart tonight. Superb display, as from all the defenders (including Alves, who was great!).

Cule4life

The Culest
Beast. Again.

Now just to wait a few weeks before we play Madrid again and some people will pop up saying he's becoming too old to play the big games.

He's not old to play big games. He's too old to play all 60 matches in a year and that's why we need a successor for him
Was a beast tonight. I have'nt seen this man slack off or be complacent in his whole career.

Last edited:
N

Noldorin

He's not old to play big games. He's too old to play all 60 matches in a year and that's why we need a successor for him
Was a beast tonight. I have'nt seen this man slack off or be complacent in his whole career.

Well said. And my goodness, does he add some psychological bonus to the team! Piqué plays twice as well with him compared to without.

raedkuwait

Did u guys see him grab that lighter from pique and through it away and he seem to say to pique
fuck the lighter and lets get on with this game, what a beast.

Home of Barca Fans