7 - Ferran Torres

jamrock

Xavi is gonna shoe horn him into the XI some how, he paid too much money & place to much emphasis on him to bench him.

If fati stays fit, we get a striker & raphinha, he has zero space in the front 3 because all three of those players assuming we get even someone like Jesua for the CF is better than him, but xavi will find away.

Even though he is a freaking looosah, he will still get his opportunities.

behindbrowneyes

No one said he shouldn't play, but there are lots of games and he played every minute lately. 70 minutes can be more efficient than playing 90 every time. His influence on the game seems to fade away the longer the game is going. Giving these last 20 minutes to Memphis won't hurt anyone. And don't tell me he'll be gone or he won't fight for the ball. Rotation is important.

iniestaGOAT

[MENTION=29835]iniestaGOAT[/MENTION] , [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]

Depay, Dembele (Adama to right), Gavi, Dest.

Depends if we need a goal or are already winning. I'm looking at those last 4 games and performances, and he should probably have come off around the 70 in each one.

Its already been done. Ferran was subbed at half due to trash perfomrance and had to be brought in at half time cause the team is simply shit without him.

Not to mention he came at half time and won us the game!

What a man!

Devils

One of the worst performances I have ever seen from a forward.

Did this guy even touch the ball in 60 minutes?

utility73

He had his moments in some matches but that is already a while back now. For the last couple of matches he has been absolutely horrible.
If he doesn‘t step up soon he should be sorted out again.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His every move is to cut back-sideways. I guess he gets himself in dangerous positions but he isn't a prolific striker isn't he. And he certainly is not useful in this role of a winger as he is incapable of beating his marker.

At this point I'd rather play Jutgla or whoever to be a water carrier and add extra freshness at least for those Busquets dead legs.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Either this guy learns how to be a goalscoring CF or he is the next Griezmann for us, except Griezmann showed much more at 22. No pace, no dribbling ability, an absolute non-factor on the wing.

Home of Barca Fans