7 - Ferran Torres

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Never thought I would see another Spanish player who is shit with his feet.

He has a first touch of a donkey. Needs to be fucking sold now, send him to Saudi he's done here.

No sane European team will be buying him. And I dont want him to even stay with us till Jan. Send him ASAP.

It should be classified as a war crime to start this guy in any match. He litterally provides nill on the pitch.

No output, no ability to combine, touch of a donkey so No ball progression ability, No workrate for pressing. Literelly NADA.

Tbf he did get better as the game went on and he was playing through the middle more as opposed to on the wing. He may just not be a winger? May be worth it to give him more mins at CF/AM since we probably won't be able to get rid of him for a long time as is anyway.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Tbf he did get better as the game went on and he was playing through the middle more as opposed to on the wing. He may just not be a winger? May be worth it to give him more mins at CF/AM since we probably won't be able to get rid of him for a long time as is anyway.
Man I don't know... he doesn't really have any qualities to play anywhere for us.

Home of Barca Fans