7 - Ferran Torres

Birdy

We got fleeced that's for sure.

The only pill that can alleviate the pain is if the 55m is broken down across the next 5 years or so.

Sporting-wise, I am more happy;
We can play winger, but Abde and Dembele look solid there.
He is our starting no9 for me.

With Luuk and Demir gone in Jan, he can be registered

Riordon

What a shit deal. We don't know what we are doing in the market.
[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] and Khaled is it confirmed Adeyemi rejected our offer?

Messigician

We got fleeced that's for sure.

The only pill that can alleviate the pain is if the 55m is broken down across the next 5 years or so.

Sporting-wise, I am more happy;
We can play winger, but Abde and Dembele look solid there.
He is our starting no9 for me.

With Luuk and Demir gone in Jan, he can be registered

It's 65m lol

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Lucho, now his daughter won't have to move to Manchester (she is dating Ferran)

Supposedly but I doubt very much location changes much about her being happy with Torres if true

It's a win win all around really - I was annoyed we let this kid slip out when he did but we were in a bigger mess than the current one at the time. He's going to be special here

Birdy

There were rumours of Barca having to pay nothing this year , might also be the reason why we are paying so much.

I have read the same.
Man City is helping us here (despite the valuation) because it's our guys deciding there.
No other club would help us in not paying everything upfront and in payment structure.
We have 10m or less only to spend in January

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't think he is a 9 and 55 + variables is just too much.

Better than what we currently have but not worth the money we are going to pay and big question marks on how he will fit in. Not thrilled.

Messigician

Both Font and Barto saying they would have kept Messi

Meanwhile we are stuck with Laporta spending 65m on Torres.

Life isn't fair dawgs

Birdy

I don't think he is a 9 and 55 + variables is just too much.

Better than what we currently have but not worth the money we are going to pay and big question marks on how he will fit in. Not thrilled.

Agree about the money.

But he has played his best games at City as a no9.
Listen to how Pep explains that his movement as a 9 is in line with the best strikers in the world atm

Messi983

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] and Khaled is it confirmed Adeyemi rejected our offer?

From what I've read his agent said Barca didn't even make an official bid to Salzburg. But maybe that was because he told the club he wants to return to Germany so we didn't waste time negotiating with Salzburg.

Would clearly prefer to pay Salzburg 65m for Adeyemi and Mohamed Camara than buy Ferran though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

@DonAK and Khaled is it confirmed Adeyemi rejected our offer?

I read his agent said they had rejected our offer a day or two before the Golden Boy Award Ceremony. Will see if I can find that report again.

Home of Barca Fans