7 - Ferran Torres

Messigician

Look I think we all dream of a Fati Haaland Messi front 3

But reality is often disappointing

Will be Fati Torres Dembele

Which is ok

Messigician

Ppl who say they would rather Haaland goes to Madrid rather than Barca are NOT Barca fans

It's simple as that and no one can convince me otherwise

KingLeo10

[MENTION=22947]mc_lovin[/MENTION], are you sure this is not BBZ hijacking your account. I'm genuinely concerned :lol:

mc_lovin

Any sensible reason?

A bunch of them actually:
1) No to galactico transfers (make no mistake, he's one despite his 'cheap' clause - crazy wages+agent fees+money for relatives :lol: ).
2) While I recognize his talent I don't enjoy watching him.
3) I don't think he's a good fit in a dominant, high pressing team. I prefer a mobile/quick front line.
4) With 350-400ME we can pretty much cover every other weakness of the squad.

To Lautaro: he would have been a much better fit with Messi than Griezmann, Dembele and co, but I always said he's not worth 80ME+. The ship has sailed.

fergus90

A bunch of them actually:
1) No to galactico transfers (make no mistake, he's one despite his 'cheap' clause - crazy wages+agent fees+money for relatives :lol: ).
2) While I recognize his talent I don't enjoy watching him.
3) I don't think he's a good fit in a dominant, high pressing team. I prefer a mobile/quick front line.
4) With 350-400ME we can pretty much cover every other weakness of the squad.

To Lautaro: he would have been a much better fit with Messi than Griezmann, Dembele and co, but I always said he's not worth 80ME+. The ship has sailed.

1) Barca has had a long history of galactico transfers to be fair, with a mixed success rate. Recent times has been more miss than hit though so legit concern.
2) Fair enough, complete opposite for me. Nearly always brings danger to a game and his insane speed/power means a lot of nothing moments become chances
3) I believe his ability to play one-touch and link-up is actually the most underrated element of his game and something along with headers he has greatly improved.
4) I'd also agree if it's going to cost the staggering amount of 400M then no, but that's probably fabricated like most speculation.

To me, Haaland is generational. Any team that gets him will be very successful. I'd understand if our front-line was sorted or there were a host of alternative great talents out there that could boost the attack, but the other options are few and far between.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barca need a player like Haaland.

Someone to sell to sponsors, to fans, to kids starting to watch football looking for a team to root for.

Guys like Haaland and Mbappe are box office. Guys like Ansu are not, at least not yet and a lot of question marks about whether he will become one.

He'll not only make us much better as he's a generational talent, but he'll also help us by selling the team and club again to viewers and sponsors alike.

Home of Barca Fans