7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Lpool is trashing Arsenal without Coutinho.

This is realy good news. They could let him go. They don't need him. Lol

And maybe we can get Ozil for 5m and Ox for 5m and Alexis for 10m. As they play they are not worth more and will be desperate to leave. LOL we can even sell Gomes to them. They need anybody right now...

It's good they're creating so much without coutinho as they may be more willing to sell but I don't want any arsenal players infecting this club with their loser mentality

MessiTHEgoat

if they kept phil, they'll have a good chance in winning the EPL, they are currently playing without adam lallana too,

klopp is definitely top3 goaches in the world

JamDav1982

if they kept phil, they'll have a good chance in winning the EPL, they are currently playing without adam lallana too,

klopp is definitely top3 goaches in the world

Their defence and keeper are too poor to win the league would think.

Even last year when had all those players and no european football they only just made top 4.

gr98

"At this time there is no agreement yet between Barcelona and Liverpool by Coutinho"
[tw]901854860764643329[/tw]

MessiTHEgoat

Their defence and keeper are too poor to win the league would think.

Even last year when had all those players and no european football they only just made top 4.

never understood liverpool though, they defeat every top team in the league, then they struggle in the next game against teams in the relegation zone lol.

they've got some probs in their defense yeah, but if they land VVD, I can see their chance high in winning the league, too bad they had a shit transfer window.

JamDav1982

never understood liverpool though, they defeat every top team in the league, then they struggle in the next game against teams in the relegation zone lol.

they've got some probs in their defense yeah, but if they land VVD, I can see their chance high in winning the league, too bad they had a shit transfer window.

They play well against teams that try to play football but seem to struggle more against poorer more physical sides that sit deep and try to counter or take advantage of set pieces.

The EPL lower teams are almost all very pacey on the break and have a lot of physical presence.

blaugrana1987

Liverpool should buy VVD, good keeper and take Sanches on loan. I think this kid would suit them like a glow.

They would be scary when Lallana gets back with that team.

gr98

With regard to Coutinho we must be careful, the process will not be easy, work continues on this transaction.
[tw]901864207964102656[/tw]

Tepid water

With regard to Coutinho we must be careful, the process will not be easy, work continues on this transaction.
[tw]901864207964102656[/tw]

Or someone who actually knows the situation
Ballague...
El LFC no está negociando por Coutinho. Ni llamadas, ni reuniones, ni intermediarios, ni ha puesto precio, ni pide más pasta. No lo vende

Home of Barca Fans