7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Jombi

In terms of money, it will never be possible to get a good deal. PSG fucked the football world.

Cant blame PSG when we p*** away hundreds of millions of euros every season on mediocrity though. I feel Barto is counting on the PSG argument. We already did with the Paulinho madness.

FinBarcelonafan

Cant blame PSG when we p*** away hundreds of millions of euros every season on mediocrity though. I feel Barto is counting on the PSG argument. We already did with the Paulinho madness.

Barto has to make a move, though and he knows it. He doesn't give a shit about our future, it's right now and here when he needs to make a move to save his own ass. He will probably pay any amount.

Devils

I'm not sure how much we should pay for Coutinho. Might be too much. 150 million € for Coutinho? World has gone mad.

Yup it certainly is.

But look at it this way, would you rather save money or spend big and capitalize on the remaining time left with our golden generation? Iniesta is already on limited time while Messi, Busi and Pique are 3/4 done of their Barca career.

The prices are insane, no doubt, but we have money. No player is going to have an impact as big as Coutinho. World class, young and is going to have a massive boost to our midfield.

Raketa10

Well look at it in this way. 222 for any player is atrocious so we gained 222 for one player and spent 300 for two so we basically spent "only" 80 mil for Coutinho and Dembele :D

Jombi

Barto has to make a move, though and he knows it. He doesn't give a shit about our future, it's right now and here when he needs to make a move to save his own ass. He will probably pay any amount.

Its true. The guy doesnt care about Barca's financial stability as evidenced with Paulinho.

We paid 35m euros for Cesc, a guy who was more of an EPL superstar than Coutinho, and he flopped. Now we are going for 170m euros for Coutinho?

Interlop

I dont't think Coutinho will come this year. It would happen only of they sign a replacement witch they aren't because they just signed Naby Keita and he'll join next year.

[tw]902160482974478340[/tw]

Raketa10

I dont't think Coutinho will come this year. It would happen only of they sign a replacement witch they aren't because they just signed Naby Keita and he'll join next year.

[tw]902160482974478340[/tw]

Keita is not Coutinho replacement, Lemar could be though.

George_Costanza

Well look at it in this way. 222 for any player is atrocious so we gained 222 for one player and spent 300 for two so basically we basically spent "only" 80 mil for Coutinho and Dembele :D

I guess you never took an accounting class! If you consider the money spent on Coutinho alone then the sale of Neymar is considered a massive loss.

You sell a Ferrari for 222m then you buy a Jaguar for little less than that.

Home of Barca Fans